• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Hey guys, tried a search for this as it was probably covered already but found nothing:

For the Revival #1 Third Eye Comic variant is there a noteable difference for copies that have the Third Eye Comics and Awesome Conventions logo in the top hand corner as oppose to the bottom hand corner?

Thanks

I think one was a promo image and the other is the actual comic. Actual comics have the logo in the same spot (bottom I think - someone else will confirm).

Ryan

I have yet to see an actual comic that has the image in top corner, only images on the net. Mine is in the bottom.

I think one was a promo image and the other is the actual comic. Actual comics have the logo in the same spot (bottom I think - someone else will confirm).

Ryan

I have yet to see an actual comic that has the image in top corner, only images on the net. Mine is in the bottom.

I believe I have one with an image in the top corner. I'll check when I get home tonight. hm

Did you end up selling that 100 bullets Andy?

No, still for sal - I have it priced at $50 odd I think - presents like a good one as well - just want to cover costs etc.

I do want it, but only because I want to know why it didn't grade higher.

Come on just crack it open and put us out of our misery!

Better still YOU buy it and fix it and make some cash... lol

I did, just waiting for it to arrive. The suspense is killing me!

So I have a theory that each of these revival people are more and more violent by nature the more times that they die and come back. So I believe the sister will become a homicidal maniac and become a killer of other revivals.

All theories based on nothing. hm

I agree with you. It reminds me of the Punisher Nightmare mini where the guy keep coming back alive but bigger, stronger, faster, revived faster each time. I do believe that eventually we will see the sister go insane. :insane:

So I have a theory that each of these revival people are more and more violent by nature the more times that they die and come back. So I believe the sister will become a homicidal maniac and become a killer of other revivals.

All theories based on nothing. hm

I wonder who will become the first super saiyan/reviver