• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

On another note, when I was at my LCS they were all sold out of #7 on the first weekend, the other LCS I went to was also sold out. But they had PP #3 still on the shelf.

It seems that the readership of Revival is picking up. I also noticed that TFAW had Revival #7 on their best seller list.

I sell,I put the price up by $5.

Sold within 20 minutes today.

Keeping at 3 day listings for now, but considering 1 day if this keeps up.

Solid around the $100 mark.

Issue 6 is very difficult to find lately I think to new jump on point for readers. Nice to see readership is growing. 18K is really high for a Seeley book considering Hack Slash never reached that high. I now wish I would have held onto some of those copies I sold at the VCC lol. Cant wait to see how high the print run goes. There is a formula here. Its amazing write a good book and price rises imagine that. He really has a good story here.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Yeah, Brandon.

#6 - hands down my favorite of the series behind #1

For some reason I keep going back to my slabs and making sure that it is safe. lol

Cool I'll have to make sure I pick it up.

Would like to read again and I won't be opening any covers I currently own as most will be CGC bound. (thumbs u

TP comes out this week?

If you are referring to the trade paperback (TPB), it's already out (got it!).

mess Really? My LCS lied!! Need to make some phone calls to track it down.

I did pick up Peter Panzerfaust yesterday though. Thought I would give it another go since I dropped it after issue two. doh!