• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Congrats mate!

Did you chase the Revival cover as well?

I need stuff I can hang in the house and not have the wife freak out

lol

Agreed - wonder if it was Krighton or Court.

My guesses.

PP yes, Revival no. Just dropped $500 on a PP OA, i'll keep the identity a secret till I get it.

You got a steal. (thumbs u

:lol: maybe so

I expected it to sell for double. You requested that piece early. Congrats!

My guesses.

PP yes, Revival no. Just dropped $500 on a PP OA, i'll keep the identity a secret till I get it.

I figured I had no chance with you elite OAers out there on the hunt. I requested it about 30 seconds after I heard about it.

Edited by krighton

We should have an OA contest here. Prize is Revival cover.

In order to enter, your username must have 6 vowels and 7 consonants. It must resemble a breakfast item cooked in a specific way.

Looks like I'm in the running! How crazy!?

This is what a desperate attempt at getting Revival OA looks like

Edited by roastedbagel

My guesses.

and that answers my other question I PM'd you lol

Its my first post in here..I have to say of all the comics out now. I like Revival the best. It seems to me it would be a very compelling series on one of the pay channels or fx..I just basically came back after 25yrs to collecting in the last 4 months. I like nowhere men, pp, but can't really get into the other ones yet.

Its my first post in here..I have to say of all the comics out now. I like Revival the best. It seems to me it would be a very compelling series on one of the pay channels or fx..I just basically came back after 25yrs to collecting in the last 4 months. I like nowhere men, pp, but can't really get into the other ones yet.

Yeah, Revival is pretty damn cool. :cloud9:

I have Revival, added it to my pull list when I saw it in previews. I haven't read any of them yet, I am actually 2 years behind on my reading.

My question is "Why did you buy Revival?".

I bought it solely based on Tim Seeley, I am a long time fan of Hack/Slash from the DDP days so anytime I see Tim Seeley invovled in comics I'm on it.

How about everyone else?

I have Revival, added it to my pull list when I saw it in previews. I haven't read any of them yet, I am actually 2 years behind on my reading.

My question is "Why did you buy Revival?".

I bought it solely based on Tim Seeley, I am a long time fan of Hack/Slash from the DDP days so anytime I see Tim Seeley invovled in comics I'm on it.

How about everyone else?

I know that feeling, most i ever got behind was just shy of three years, and with a huge pull list. Eventually i had to skip some of it, and still havent gone back to read some of it yet.

Edited by CBT