• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I want my name on an SS book now... Time to write in. hm

Make friends with an artist or writer and have them put you into the story itself. It's the only true path to immortality.

True dat. I need me some JJ Sig Series. hm

I'm available as well. :whee:

I may need a private signing at C2E2

I have a stack of them, just like when I was in the Chicago Tribune at age 8. Waiting for my star to rise all this time. :wishluck:

I'm available to sign for #3 if anyone would like. I charge Stan Lee type fees per signature.

You can't put a price on my sig for #6, kinda wish I added my sig when I got Tim to sign it at LSCC :/

I'm available to sign for #3 if anyone would like. I charge Stan Lee type fees per signature.

You can't put a price on my sig for #6, kinda wish I added my sig when I got Tim to sign it at LSCC :/

I promise you with 100% certainty that if I ever get a letter published in a comic I would get it SSed by me. Shoot might get a few done.

Tim Seeley had a sweet print available at Gem City Con this weekend. He did some really nice Revival sketches as well. (some people may not know he is a great artist in addition to being a great writer).

And the highlight of the Revival weekend for me was Boardie Krighton getting Tim to sign some Revival comics, and then signing them himself, based upon having a letter published in the letter column. Quite cool, and he has a better sig than Stan Lee.

hah, yeah that was fun, thanks for the help....more people were crowding around Sean than at Tim's table...bit like an Elvis sighting.

(thumbs u

Edited by krighton

I looked into it acutally. I thought one of CGC's requirements is that the SS person has to have at least something to do with the book they are signing? If not, the next time a CGC witness is present, I will be signing my own copies.

Would you be allowed to sign your own name and submit it into CGC again under your name,(for those people who are in the back of the book) would that get the yellow label?

i don't see why not as long as you can prove your identity to the CAW.....i'm sure there's variations of getting it done. CGC mentioned someone that participated in the zombie event for TWD was going to try and get it done but i guess the CAW got cold feet and didn't want to do it. I was lucky enough to live near Sean & Fred....cool guys

Edited by krighton