• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Krighton,

We are going to have to meet up at a con and do a triple signed since we are both in the letters column of #3. :grin:

Or a quintuple signing with Mike, Tim, and Jenny! :whee:

start practicing your sig, don't want any misfires.

Received this in the post today :)

C2E2Badge_zpsc3b73cd5.jpg

Finally got it huh?! :applause:

I thought it would take me a long time, but a very kind friend who works for the convention managed to find a leftover for me. :)

This arrived today - Not bad for buying raw off of eBay and having it shipped in a bag and board with just one piece of crappy cardboard and not even secured well (the three pieces of scotch tape gave way when I opened it)...

aa6b4b63-66c3-4a38-9157-f689b436aa48_zps70f3b9a2.jpg

:applause:

This arrived today - Not bad for buying raw off of eBay and having it shipped in a bag and board with just one piece of crappy cardboard and not even secured well (the three pieces of scotch tape gave way when I opened it)...

aa6b4b63-66c3-4a38-9157-f689b436aa48_zps70f3b9a2.jpg

:applause:

I left the seller neutral feedback just b/c by some miracle the books looked like an easy 9.6 but I was VERY happy with the 9.8! Looks way better in person, my scanner can't scan slabs...Debating about CGC'ing my other Revival books...

Quick question - Why is EPIC KILL #2 in the REVIVAL CGC Registry Set?

It has a preview of Revival before issue 1 was released :)

Epic Kill #2

Epic Kill #2 2nd Print

Walking Dead #99

all had previews of Revival in them (thumbs u