• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

HS your thoughts on where the story may go mirror my thoughts. I really feel this book is just starting to get going. I look forward to every issue and is one of three books I can't wait to read.

+1 although I don't have a copy of number 11 yet :o

I'm shocked!!

That makes two of us!! :o

:baiting: get on that bud! Revival is the only book that I make sure I can venture to the shop on Wednesdays to pick up... the other books I collect (Bedlam, NWM, EOW, Rachel Rising) I'll just wait to grab on a Saturday or another convenient time.

Brando, what do you think? Huge outbreak coming?

It certainly seems that could be a strong possibility. If it does happen this book could take many different directions.

That's one of the things I enjoy about this book is the thought of what could possible happen next.

HS your thoughts on where the story may go mirror my thoughts. I really feel this book is just starting to get going. I look forward to every issue and is one of three books I can't wait to read.

+1 although I don't have a copy of number 11 yet :o

I'm shocked!!

That makes two of us!! :o

:baiting: get on that bud! Revival is the only book that I make sure I can venture to the shop on Wednesdays to pick up... the other books I collect (Bedlam, NWM, EOW, Rachel Rising) I'll just wait to grab on a Saturday or another convenient time.

Brando, what do you think? Huge outbreak coming?

Unfortunately I have been both ill and working solidly since Thursday last week :cry:

Plus I have been organising the Jamie fundraising sales!

I'll say only one point of criticism...I hope they show us more glimpses of what is going on with the revivers soon. Otherwise, dragging on forever could get tiring.

The book is somewhat reminiscent to how I felt watching Lost. Couldn't wait for a new episode, then you watched it and felt even more, well, lost (shrug) and it sometimes got frustrating, but you were glued to it. I love this books long-term potential...

:gossip: IF they branch out of Rothschild...

Unfortunately I have been both ill and working solidly since Thursday last week :cry:

Plus I have been organising the Jamie fundraising sales!

That's right. You did a wonderful job with that, so all is "forgiven". And hope you feel better soon mate! :foryou:

No more variants! I can't take it!!! :pullhair:

I agree, is it just me or is Revival particularly variant heavy?!

Between Phantoms, recent CBLDF, and subsequent prints.... Yeah, there's a lot of Revival covers out here buddy.

:hi: Leon

No more variants! I can't take it!!! :pullhair:

I agree, is it just me or is Revival particularly variant heavy?!

Between Phantoms, recent CBLDF, and subsequent prints.... Yeah, there's a lot of Revival covers out here buddy.

:hi: Leon

Howzit Ryan! :hi:

Covers covers everywhere! :ohnoez:

Anyone want to discuss where they see the story going? (shrug)

Dana becomes the catalysis for everything as she becomes more and more crazy the more times she dies until the entire town bands together to try to stop her. Her sister finally talks some sense into her but dies in the process. hm

Anyone want to discuss where they see the story going? (shrug)

Em walks in, out of breath. She looks up and notices me on the couch. She starts walking towards me, slowly pulling up her shirt and ...

Oh, sorry. I blacked out there for a moment. ;)