• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

what happened to nicoesq?

Funny, I was thinking about him yesterday. Remember when he was the most drama here. Seems to be a new Nico moment everyday around here now.

I keep hoping to see his name pop up when I check in. He's got a Think Tank Ashcan I'd like to take off his hands.

that 9.9 ss is already at $960???

hm

:o

Is it time to put a CGC 9.8 SS up on eBay? hm

What auction? I don't see it.

(shrug)

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=221206303273

Thanks!

Looks like that 9-feedback guy is still leading the pack. I called shill earlier but I can't prove anything to say it's a shill bidder for the seller or not, I see others chiming in also with similar thoughts. hm

The prior owner of this particular book might know since he rejected an offer from the current high bidder prior to selling it privately to xgurlyxgurl. I know a lot of rejected e-bay offers lead to completed off e-bay/private sales but there's only one person who could shed some light on that.

I can't say the guy is bidding on his own book - for sure.

(shrug)

that 9.9 ss is already at $960???

hm

:o

Is it time to put a CGC 9.8 SS up on eBay? hm

What auction? I don't see it.

(shrug)

Mine's already up. :wishluck:

BUY IT REVIVALISTS!!

I offer $3!!

Tree fiddy

Not sure but according to that I'm the proud owner of the only 9.8 SS sketch cover #1 on the registry...

???

Well the fourth print is just a different colour scheme of the 1:10 #1 variant, which has a sketch variant.

I'd say these are just 4 copies that have been incorrectly entered as sketch versions of the fourth print rather than what they really are - sketch variants of the 1:10, given they have identical artwork.