• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

FAR from a 10/9.9 but I LOVE the re-mark sketch. :whee:

Seller said 9.0 grade comes from a impacted corner, but none look THAT bad from any scans. I'm hoping there may have been some red ink bleed through that may have contributed to the grade, 9.0 or not, I love the cover re-mark!

revivalcgc9sszebrasketch_zpsef6b1f6a.jpg

Any of you other Revival collectors seen many similar re-marks like this?

Cheers!

happy for you.. my sale threads bombed.. congrats though..

Just keep at it bud! :foryou:

When all else fails, through in the hypno glasses cat...

tumblr_m15bics1e31r082jyo1_500.gif

My sales thread was 7 pages long for ONE book?! :roflmao:

happy for you.. my sale threads bombed.. congrats though..

Just keep at it bud! :foryou:

When all else fails, through in the hypno glasses cat...

tumblr_m15bics1e31r082jyo1_500.gif

My sales thread was 7 pages long for ONE book?! :roflmao:

im still waiting for payment. i dont know where he disapeared to lol.. but what book did you sell? do you want any? ahahaha

That remark is pretty cool. First time I see one like it. Seeley did a remark on a couple of my books, he usually does a profile of Dana. Norton usually does the ghost-face remark.

Seller said 9.0 grade comes from a impacted corner, but none look THAT bad from any scans. I'm hoping there may have been some red ink bleed through that may have contributed to the grade, 9.0 or not, I love the cover re-mark!

Cheers!

I have never seen a sketch like that?! That is AWESOME?! Who even cares about that number! The sketch is so cool?! (worship)

Cheers!

That remark is pretty cool. First time I see one like it. Seeley did a remark on a couple of my books, he usually does a profile of Dana. Norton usually does the ghost-face remark.

Cheers!

I have never seen a sketch like that?! That is AWESOME?! Who even cares about that number! The sketch is so cool?! (worship)

Thanks! with all the great stuff everyone's got here, I figured this one might have been beautiful enough to share. It looks like a small commission request type thing, as she took the time to sketch in pencil then inked, and colored. really like how natural it looks like it should have been there all along.

(thumbs u I love how the blood looks like it is starting to flow away from the pool! And the zorse is really different and unique. Only ones I've seen are head sketches! Own it proudly! :acclaim:

Cheers!

I'm going to jump on the band wagon here and say that's a pretty damn cool remark. Makes me wonder if he'll do a repeat performance. hm

I want a zebra! :cry: