• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

18 posts in this topic

picked up a nice sarge 1 in philly, and my u.c. is available. i've had it for 20 years. never pressed in my possession, but this could have been matt's first effort as a kindergarten crafts project.

vg-f'ish book, with beautiful ow/w pages. front and back covers shown. book presents better than its grade at first blush, but you see the long creasing at bottom right. might technically grade 4.5, but it looks so nice in all respects save the creases. you know how you individually feel about creasing, so let your peeve-meter be your guide.

i'll take it on thead wins, but i'll listen to counters. i'll ship on me in usa, we'll figure what foreign will cost you. $875, $700 new price.

sarge1.jpg

sarge1bc.jpg

master 52 back up for sale; as i was packaging today, noticed the c.f. was loose---that'll teach me to be more careful when i grade and check pq on a book for sale.

anyway, the buyer doesn't like loose cf's, and book still mine.

i'll drop the grade to 6.5, and put it back up at fine money---$75.