• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery #42 5.0 OW (sr)- SOLD! THREAD CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Well, let's throw up another classic Schomburg cover. I've put this one up for sale in the past, but it's been a while so here we go again. Book has gorgeous inks and nice supple OW paper. There is a 1-2" tear seal along the right edge. (look near Toro's feet) That's it. Such a cool Japanese WWII cover; love it.

$405 shipped. (I think I paid $455 here on the boards about 4 years ago??)

mmc4250sr-1.jpg

mmc42bc-1.jpg

Congratulations... It is a beautiful book.

I was giving it a serious look when I scrolled down to see it was taken.

By the way, that is a gem of a book.

This is a great copy that was in my collection years back. GLWTS.

It is a great book. I'm pretty sure I bought it from you and sold here to Phil.

I could have sworn I got it from steve143ksk? Course my memory is half shot... :tonofbricks:

I could have sworn I got it from steve143ksk? Course my memory is half shot... :tonofbricks:

I bought this book back in 2001 (not sure where I got it), think I then sold it to MCMiles, who sold it to Phil, and here we are today! It has a little cursive "Bo" in the "M" in "Marvel"...book does have great color. (thumbs u

I bought this book back in 2001 (not sure where I got it), think I then sold it to MCMiles, who sold it to Phil, and here we are today! It has a little cursive "Bo" in the "M" in "Marvel"...book does have great color. (thumbs u

I'm sure you are right, but I could have sworn I bought it from West at our local show in Tampa.

At any rate, it's a great book and really a bargain at the price Phil offered it at. I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it as much as we all have.

I do hereby swear to break this cycle of foster homes and give this book a good semi-christian, non-smoking home for as long as it takes to see a 33% percent profit off of it. It will reside in an environmentally controlled atmosphere where it will share its quarters with none but the finest of its brother GA Timelys and cousin Nedors.

On a personal note, I can't believe I now own a full short box of GA goodies.

I do hereby swear to break this cycle of foster homes and give this book a good semi-christian, non-smoking home for as long as it takes to see a 33% percent profit off of it. It will reside in an environmentally controlled atmosphere where it will share its quarters with none but the finest of its brother GA Timelys and cousin Nedors.

On a personal note, I can't believe I now own a full short box of GA goodies.

:applause: