• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! EVERYHTING IS FOR SALE

39 posts in this topic

Please dont ask me what others paid for the pieces they bought. I am in no position to give that out. If people want to reveal what they paid then they can come on here and say. Or you can wait to see it posted on CAF and ask the owner. Sorry.

I bought the Chew #3 cover. Surprise, surprise. Tyler ran out the door to mail it to me. I got it in 2 days. :)

Awesome packaging btw.

If you really want to know what I paid just send me a PM. ;)

I bought the Chew #3 cover. Surprise, surprise. Tyler ran out the door to mail it to me. I got it in 2 days. :)

Awesome packaging btw.

If you really want to know what I paid just send me a PM. ;)

Thanks bud, glad you like it and it arrived safe! Anyone else interested in anything, let me know.

Hey Everyone,

I am really looking to of load here, so if you PM'd me on a piece or pieces, let me know what you are thinking. And remember, just because I have a asking price doesn't mean I am not open to negotiating. So, lets negotiate. Want to clear out the inventory!

Tyler

Got a new piece for sale that was not listed on my CAF.

Paulo Siqueira She-Hulk with a beat up Hulk 11x14 penciled and inked: $325 shipped. Let me know if anyone has interest. First to PM or post that they want it gets it. Paypal or cashiers checks preferred. Thanks!

she__hulk_comission_by_paulosiqueira-d4spj9s.jpg

Got a new piece for sale that was not listed on my CAF.

Paulo Siqueira She-Hulk with a beat up Hulk 11x14 penciled and inked: $325 shipped. Let me know if anyone has interest. First to PM or post that they want it gets it. Paypal or cashiers checks preferred. Thanks!

she__hulk_comission_by_paulosiqueira-d4spj9s.jpg

This piece has now been listed on ebay here.