• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Walking Dead #1

5 posts in this topic

Top right has a small CB. Top left has a little crush, bottom left a few non CB creases and mabye just a few spine ticks. This book has never been bagged and boarded til tonight. May be for sale eventually

wd1.jpgwd2.jpg

Yeah, 9.0 for the reasons you mention.

Just out of curiosity, since it's never been bagged and boareded was it sitting in a stack/pile of other comics? If so, does it sit flat?

It's on it's way to Joeypost, it's gonna be flat like the earth. Actually the guy I bought from sold me all his comics last night 50% of them were bagged. He bought the WD 1,3 & 4 right from the stand back in the day. I think pressing is the way to go and fast track cgc to get them graded asap.

It's on it's way to Joeypost, it's gonna be flat like the earth. Actually the guy I bought from sold me all his comics last night 50% of them were bagged. He bought the WD 1,3 & 4 right from the stand back in the day. I think pressing is the way to go and fast track cgc to get them graded asap.

might aswell make some rent money while you can.

Oh and Joeypost i have used him before and have stack to send off to him top notch guy.