• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge lot of Grimm Fairy Tales / Zenescope Variants - some SUPER RARE, some CGC.

185 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Now that I'm back I want to list a large collection of Zenescope stuff that I have been hoarding. Most of this is from my personal collection of books. I don't have a count but it's near 100 variants I will be listing. A lot of these books I was planning on getting graded, but it's time to just cut them loose. There are a few really really rare gems in here and some high value Grimm books, someone is going to be really happy with a few of these books. Many things are long gone and very out of print. Time to fill in that registry set.

With many of these books I purchased 3+ copies of the book and held the best back for myself to grade and sold the rest. So many of the raw books are in amazing condition because...you know.... they we're my grade copies. lol

I never thought I was selling many of these books, so I'm having to take scans one at a time and it's a lot of books to go through, give me a bit to get pics of everything up.

Rules!

Check/money order - Paypal A-ok.

No probbies / HOS members.

No problem people. I keep a high level of happy customers and don't have problems on my end, if you need to be emotional or cranky do it somewhere else.

Slabs shipping = 12.00

raw books shipping = $5 and add $1 for each additional book.

Questions? Ask. I answer my PM's. I will attempt to give " My grade " on all books to the best of my grading ability, but I can't promise anything. If I say 9.8 and it comes back 9.6, I can't do anything about CGC graders, I have no pull with the higher powers. I am including scans of everything, and grading books through the bag. If you need any more photos/scans of anything please let me know!

And........ ON with the SHOW!

CGC 9.8 SS Jungle Book #2 Ltd 25 Signed by Brandon Peterson

$600 $500 :o

Ok, Background info on this book. CS Moore Studios did a special rare limited edition of this book. They only printed 25 of these guys. Out of that 25 they keep a few back for themselves and probably a copy or two for zenescope as well. They took the book to a con and sold out immediately. As one can imagine with a 1/25 copy, these are quite quite quite rare.

You may never see a copy for this book for sale again. I know I won't find another one. On top of that, all 25 copies that we're done was signed by Brandon Peterson. So even if you could find a raw copy now, it would get a qualified label from cgc because the book has already been signed.

So we have a book - 1/25, and then some copies are raw and not all are 9.8. So how many books are out there like this one? lol

Book is going to command a price worthy of it's rarity. If you have questions on this one, LMK!

Raw book

CSMS1100-2.jpg

Graded

CSMS1111-2.jpg

This book has got a 9.8 from cgc but it is still with them. I expect to have it back in 1-2 weeks when they ship it.

I could only find one other copy of this book for sale, on CS Moore's Website. Book cost is 799.00. And honestly even that price is probably a steal.

CS Moore Studios

One more of these Super high rare CS Moore books.

Jungle Book #3 Ltd 30 CS Moore Editions Exclusive

9.8 condition

$400 $325 :o

Similar to the previous book, this is a ultra super rare book. I am going to offer the story on this book the best I can as I understand it. This book was never for sale to the public. It was sold privately by CS Moore Studios to customers and dealers that they wanted to sell them to. If you we're not on their list, you never had a chance to purchase this item. Book is beyond rare. Much like the 1/25, this 1/30 is going to be highly sought after and one of the rarest Zenescope books of all time.

I see a copy of this book on ebay for 550.00, I could probably put mine up on ebay and sell it for that. Book will be sent in to be graded and sold on ebay if it does not sell here. I don't know if it will come back 9.8, but it sure looks like it will to me. One was sold on the boards here a week ago 9.8 for 600, and honestly all of these prices could be low given the rarity on this book.

JB-3_30copies-1.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Alice in Wonderland #1 Comic Central Naughty Exclusive

$180 $160.00 :ohnoez:

This book was originaly slated to be a print run of 150 copies but nearly the entire print was damaged. Because of that, most of the copies you see for sale are Fine+ and not NM. From what I know very few came out in NM condition, and this one is a doozy.

This book looks feels and smells like a 9.8. I over paid bank for it because I wanted a 9.8 copy to CGC SS. This book was going to get graded, and if it does not sell I will grade it and move it for higher on ebay, but if one of you fine fellows want it I would rather it goes in your hands.

Man Mike sure can draw a Alice. lol

EPSON009.jpg