• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI Comic Keys..you have a fan

135 posts in this topic

spoke to my power-seller rep and they thanked me for reporting it...but obviously, didn't see fit to do anything about it!

hammer, was it you, or your rep that didn't see any reason to pursue this matter? I can think of more than a dozen reasons why you ought to pursue this fraud.

Man.....that guy had the gonads to list the a fake auction.......with the same scan......and almost the same description.......WHILE THE REAL AUCTION WAS STILL GOING ON ! ! ! crazy.gif

What do these scammers do when someone wins their big dollar auction and they actually get paid for it? Do they take the money and run? For this much money.....won't they be tracked down and thrown in prison? confused.gif

And hey Bonds......why didn't you use the "buy it now" on this one also? confused.gif

I used my SILVER POWERSELLER STATUS (lol at THAT!) and reported them. That's one VERY nice benefit to being a powerseller - a human being actually talks to you. I also emailed the two bidders (biomara and icidem) and alerted them to the scammage. However, I think our boy Bonds has "taken care" of it... lol.

I wonder if this is a case of an account hijacking. The guy had good feedback and a lot of successful sales. Then suddenly this garbage. It could be a good seller gone bad, or it could be a hijack. Just a thought.

-- Joanna