• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI Comic Keys..you have a fan

135 posts in this topic

What ablue logic? Oh well, at least he would rather troll your replies as opposed to mine. However, I have been more vicious so it may be part of the reason! You need to bring the "Henry Hill" out of you! tongue.gif

That's not what I understood from the past. Unless eBay changed their rules, it used to be that if you got to -4, you were automatically NARU'd!

Okay, greggy, I finally found the rule on ebay:

If a user has 3 feedback comments for nonpayment, will they be suspended?

No, feedback comments are separate from the non-paying bidder policy. eBay encourages you to leave appropriate feedback about your trading partners.

I remember reading a more detailed explanation somewhere, but it's basically in the above quote: feedback is separate from the NARU thing in both sellers and bidders. NARU comes from investigations (i.e. forms filed) while feedback is for members to make up their own minds about things. The two aren't interdependant. That said, feedback might be part of the decision when they 'investigate' a bad seller/buyer. But to do that, something has to bring the baddee to their attention. Feedback alone never does because ebay doesn't track it.

-- Joanna

Sorry, if ablue was me, I would do a far better job! However, it would have been pretty tough to punk him out on that fateful X-mas eve! frown.gif

I punked him out but crossed the line when I mentioned his family and daughters. He went whining to Arch. Then hammer/meth went crazy on X-mas. Arch sent hammer, me, BOC, chrisco, Bug, MajorKhaos, and rickdogg to the box that day. The others got caught in the web because they were punking ablue out earlier in the day but he did not complain. I guess Arch read the whole thread and decided to get those guys also. Don't know why murph didn't get sent in. Must be connections! mad.gif

Greggy, I believe you are correct. Ebay used to automatically suspend users who had an overall (-3) feedback rating. That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the (-4) feedback rating this guy had. confused.gif I guess ebay changed their policies. mad.gif

On a kind of side note, I was at the Tyson's show on Sunday to meet up w/ Darth. One of the dealers had a Batman #3 up on display. I saw it and chuckled. I'll never look at that book the same again. I miss greggy's poor ablue. frown.gif

Chris

and, BTW, that Batman is VERY nice. I should have bought it at his 40% sale. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

He also has the Rockford SMASH 1, and I don't think it was Cleaned and Pressed.