• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI Comic Keys..you have a fan

135 posts in this topic

Donut -

You're right! It looked fantastic. I just get a chuckle whenever I see #3 now.

He always has some really nice books. Why didn't he have the usual amount of Silver there (besides the wall display, which was mostly DD's)?

Chris

Yeah. I made the trip over the summer up to it. He did have some sweet books there. Reistertown a little far (about an 1 1/2 hr.) from me, but I'm sure I'll be back there sometime soon. Hard to find a store around this area w/ a large SA back issue selection. frown.gif

Chris

The post where I talked about notch_top's theft coincidentally is the same one where Methuselah (then an anonymous poster) first came out on these boards. I just bumped it up, and here's a link to it:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=14934&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

"Sorry guys, I go crazy every X-Mas (I stay calm standing on line after line in shopping malls, but blow my stack after it's all over). And Easter too (I was raised by rabbits!)."

And don't forget days that end in "y".

Now I remember what happened to my July 14th, 2002... in fact I think that thread is what convinced me to register later in the month...

Rereading that thread six months later it's interesting to see which personalities have changed and which ones have stayed the same...

LMAO he sure did. I'll just have to make a nice snipe account and [!@#%^&^] him to make sure no one sends him a dime mad.gif I can't stand people like him. How do people look at themselves in the mirror after ripping off someone? confused.gif