• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

32 posts in this topic

Im In the process of downsizing/streamlining my collection. Any and all offers and requests are welcome.

Slab shipping is a flat $10 in the states, i dont mind shipping internationally, but it will be exact -$5.

All payment forms excepted, check preferred.

First :takeit: wins, in the thread or via pm

A few CGC books tonight and ill probably close copy and paste to the VCC tomorrow to finish up (thumbs u

Hulk 197 CGC 9.4 book is signed on the case in paint pen. It is easily removable and i can do so before shipping it.

scan0073-3.jpg

$50

Looking to trade a AF15 for Hulk 1. I have a 2.5 CR/OW Universal with 1piece of tape. No Chipping. Looking for a 4.5 or possibly a 4. Blue label only :wishluck:
That would be very tempting if i had an undercopy hm

Hulk 197 CGC 9.4 book is signed on the case in paint pen. It is easily removable and i can do so before shipping it.

scan0073-3.jpg

$50

what paint pens do you use? I'm having Stalin and SInnott do this to my IM #55 this weekend!

scan0073-3.jpg

$50

what paint pens do you use? I'm having Stalin and SInnott do this to my IM #55 this weekend!

Stalin sig series! :o

Andy i use DecoColor. And i paid a helluva lot more than this iirc they were like 25 or 30 bucks

Hulk 130 Signed on the case by Herb Trimpe and Roy Thomas

scan0067-1.jpg

$100

I have to admit, those sigs in paint on the slab are sweet looking. A very creative way to get sigs without messing with the slabbed comic :applause:
best of both worlds :D

I have to admit, those sigs in paint on the slab are sweet looking. A very creative way to get sigs without messing with the slabbed comic :applause:
best of both worlds :D

thanks! i'll be shelling out the $30 as i need them for Sunday! Did you get your Boston books back??? Hope all came out nicely!