• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price variants for sale

6 posts in this topic

Big scans, cheap prices still, plenty of bargains to be had. I'm selling off some undercopies...perfect for those just starting their own attempt at the variant challenge!

Click here to see auctions

I have more showing up after 8 PM PST (11 PM EST); but a lot of these end by 7 PM PST tonight..

Thanks again for your bids and hope these fill out a fellow forumite's collection...

Thanks for the update - sorry no tracking - all i could do was insure it (short of using an express rate) to have a number that I could track. Global priority's PP Expres number is said to be trackable by CanadaPoste after it crosses the border and is out of customs; Express is trackable online but costs an arm and a leg; and registered is tackable too but you have to add another $7 on top of the airmail parcel post rate. Hope that was cool with you thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the update - sorry no tracking - all i could do was insure it (short of using an express rate) to have a number that I could track. Global priority's PP Expres number is said to be trackable by CanadaPoste after it crosses the border and is out of customs; Express is trackable online but costs an arm and a leg; and registered is tackable too but you have to add another $7 on top of the airmail parcel post rate. Hope that was cool with you thumbsup2.gif

perfectly cool Carl! thumbsup2.gif Kudos to one of the boards finest