• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Days of the Dead Convention Indianapolis July 6-8.

4 posts in this topic

I am proud to announce that I will be accepting submissions for Signature Series for the Days of the Dead Convention in Indianapolis. The guest list is fabulous and it features what I believe to be the best TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE reunion ever put together. Here is the link to the guest list:

http://www.daysofthedead.net/indianapolis/

Deadline for the books to arrive to me is July 2nd. Cost for submissiions will $35.00 + $5.00 (Sub Form Fee) + autograph fees + return shipping. For specific price quotes and details please send me a PM. This is a great opportunity to get some really great books done! Don't miss out!

Please remember, when sending books to include your name, address where you would like your books mailed, and which celeb/celebs you want to autograph your book/magazine. Fees must accompany books for signing.

***Duet to the fact that John Waters has not been announced an autograph schedule, I can not guarantee his availablility. I can only accept a very limited number of submissions for Mr. Waters autographs. Please no requests for multiple books for Mr. Waters.

:bump:

Deadline for books is a week away. If you wish send any books in please PM me for details.

I contact the event and they informed me that Danny Trejo and Ace Frehley will likely be charging $30.00 for autographs. Everyone else will be between $20.00 to $25.00. There are some really great opportunities here fellow collectors, don't miss out.