• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noobs

158 posts in this topic

As a self-proclaimed noob, I find this thread in good humor. I'm not butthurt in the least :acclaim:

(Do I get points for not being butthurt?)

:facepalm: Noobs don't get points for at least a year.

Sonofa...I thought I'd get bumped to non-noob status :D

:signfunny:(tsk)

Can't blame a guy for trying, right?

lol

Well I'll give you that. :eyeroll:

As a self-proclaimed noob, I find this thread in good humor. I'm not butthurt in the least :acclaim:

STFU.

And you will know I am the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon you!

Quoting PULP FICTION? What a NEWB MOVE. :eyeroll:

gotez's careful attention to Board Current Events most definitely earns point. Perhaps not "noob points" (note "newb' is a more universally accepted spelling) but definitely Pov Points, which are universally known to be more valuable.

So Pov Points to you, gotez.

gotez's careful attention to Board Current Events most definitely earns point. Perhaps not "noob points" (note "newb' is a more universally accepted spelling) but definitely Pov Points, which are universally known to be more valuable.

Thanks POV, much appreciated. I will take any points I can get :D

I think I'm probably even +1 POV points, -1 misspelling of newb (aka noob).

Thanks POV, much appreciated. I will take any points I can get :D

I think I'm probably even +1 POV points, -1 misspelling of newb (aka noob).

You are at least +5 Pov Points (maybe +6 since you failed to capitalize "points" in Pov Points. Why do you think my custom title is "EXPECIALLY NEWBISH"? It comes form my proclivity to misspellings. Thus and hence a misspelling newb is near and dear to me.

(note "newb' is a more universally accepted spelling)

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/noob

Note the citation from your quotation: "early 21st century: from newbie"

You really wanna fight about this, newb newb?

I've seen your borderline obsessive nature with the PL so I'll respectfully decline in arguing over the completely and utterly boring minutiae of a word.

I've seen your borderline obsessive nature with the PL so I'll respectfully decline in arguing over the completely and utterly boring minutiae of a word.

Well, as long as I have not crossed the border. Besides, I was addressing gotez directly about his spelling of "noob" and you were not even involved yet you were compelled to attack me in a most vicious manner over some thing not even addressed to you, but perchance stemming from my PULP FICTION comment, which was made in a jestful manner.

-- -- -- -- / .--. --- .--. -.-. --- .-. -. / .. ... / -.-- ..- -- -- -.--

Well, as long as I have not crossed the border. Besides, I was addressing gotez directly about his spelling of "noob" and you were not even involved yet you were compelled to attack me in a most vicious manner over some thing not even addressed to you, but perchance stemming from my PULP FICTION comment, which was made in a jestful manner.

:lol:

Most vicious manner? I'm too tired to argue, I'm a doosh, I'm a newb, proper spelling, I'm smelly, ugly, dumb, whatever. You win, no mas.

Most vicious manner? I'm too tired to argue, I'm a doosh, I'm a newb, proper spelling, I'm smelly, ugly, dumb, whatever. You win, no mas.

Thank you, FINALLY. My tongue almost fully penetrated my cheek over these NOOB posts. I can finally retract it. (Gawd that feels good!)

But gotez does deserve extra misspelling points!

Here..something right up your alley guys.... ;)

417094_182097768563800_2014418437_n.jpg

I know this routine, I say nice azz, and you show the front pic and it's a dude. I've been fooled before. hm

I loved the picture until I saw her shadow...

Here..something right up your alley guys.... ;)

417094_182097768563800_2014418437_n.jpg

I know this routine, I say nice azz, and you show the front pic and it's a dude. I've been fooled before. hm

I loved the picture until I saw her shadow...

Like that would stop you. :baiting: