• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flying Saucers 1, Diary of Horror 1, Eerie 1, Earth Man on Venus.

5 posts in this topic

Working on finalizing a deal on a small lot of books and need to lock down some grades on a few I'm not sure about. Sorry for posting so many at once, but figured It would easier keeping them all together.

Oh well; If nothing else, cool covers to look at :cloud9:

Any input would be appreciated, Thanks!

FS1: This one has a 1/2" spine tear and small chip URBC that continues slightly into next page. Otherwise no hidden defects.

FlyingSaucers1fc.jpg

FlyingSaucers1bc.jpg

DOH1: Small stain on URFC goes thru CVR and slightly thru first page, otherwise a beautiful copy in hand.

DiaryOfHorror1fc.jpg

DiaryOfHorror1bc.jpg

E1: No hidden defects, just the obvious dust shadows.

Eerie1fc.jpg

Eerie1bc.jpg

EMOV: No hidden defects

AnEarthManOnVenusfc.jpg

AnEarthManOnVenusbc.jpg

I'd put those all from 6.0 to 7.0 with the sci-fi books being the strongest ( maybe even a 7.5 on the EMoV), and the Eerie being the weakest for dust shadows ( for which CGC may be lenient on, but still keeps the eye-appeal down a bit). A very nice selection of Avon classics!

I'd put those all from 6.0 to 7.0 with the sci-fi books being the strongest ( maybe even a 7.5 on the EMoV), and the Eerie being the weakest for dust shadows ( for which CGC may be lenient on, but still keeps the eye-appeal down a bit). A very nice selection of Avon classics!

+1 I agree, as a lot these are 6.0 to 7.0 .