• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monster Thread! Raw Silver/Bronze, $25 SS Slabs, Hoards, WD Raw and Slab

175 posts in this topic

I can't roll with the VCC. Too much technology and too many rules about thumbnails and whatnot.

I am digging into old boxes that I haven't looked at in years, and I am also going to try to bulk out some of the stuff that hasn't moved before.

If there is anything from old sales threads that is of interest, drop me a PM. Chances are I still have it.

Shipping will be as follows: Domestic 1-2 slabs $10, up to 6 slabs $20, anything more, shipping will be capped at $30. Canadian and International purchasers are welcome. Please PM me prior to popping the BIN (and tell me you are Canadian or Int'l ) and we will square up shipping.

First deal in time wins, whether PM or in the thread. I am the final arbiter. I also reserve the right to not sell to anyone I don't want to sell to.

I won't be offended by your lowballs, don't be offended by my rejections. \:D

Complete satisfaction refund policy.

You can shout out if you want to, I like that mess.

I may keep this one going for a while, but it is going to be esoteric and all over the place. Keep checking back.

This book is gorgeous. Sinister House of Secret Love 3 8.5 Tiny amount of paper loss LRC, and tiny amount of foxing on the edges of both covers keep this from the stratosphere grade wise. SOLD

IMG00961-20120610-1112.jpg

Here is a real beauty: Avengers 39 in NM! But wait there's more. This copy is color touched more than Joan Rivers before the Oscars. Want to learn what amateur color touch looks like on an other wise amazing comic? Here is your chance! $25

IMG00967-20120610-1138.jpg