• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monster Thread! Raw Silver/Bronze, $25 SS Slabs, Hoards, WD Raw and Slab

175 posts in this topic

I haven't even gotten one PM on the Walking Dead bulk lot. That is surprising to me.

After your ignoring of my PMs regarding your swim attire I shan't be subjecting myself to that type of rejection again.

I haven't even gotten one PM on the Walking Dead bulk lot. That is surprising to me.

After your ignoring of my PMs regarding your swim attire I shan't be subjecting myself to that type of rejection again.

I was an attendee, not a participant. So I wore a safari outfit - complete with pith helmet, as any sane person would do.

He didn't ignore mine. :ohnoez:

I think someone used his bowl of cheerios for an outhouse. :slapfight:

:whee:

Wonder Woman 199 8.0-8.5 Beautiful and glossy, but paper loss at nearly all corners Now $30

IMG00627-20110919-2328.jpg

I've been considering this book for some 5 or 6 seasons now.

:takeit:

for heaven's sake.

!

Wonder Woman 199 8.0-8.5 Beautiful and glossy, but paper loss at nearly all corners Now $30

IMG00627-20110919-2328.jpg

I've been considering this book for some 5 or 6 seasons now.

:takeit:

for heaven's sake.

!

Nice stamp placement. :whistle: