• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC signed pictures

5 posts in this topic

I've seen SS signed pictures for sale on Ebay and was wondering about this

Is this still done, and if so when and where? I wanted a picture done and graded on a con but was told CGC would not accept photo signatures during the con.

I would love pictures done with the CGC SS yellow label so any info is welcome

ThanX

• Administrator

A CGC employee must be present to witness the photo in order for it to be eligible for Signature Series designation. Either there was not an employee available at the convention or it was too large for us to be able to accommodate the request. We try to offer this service at each convention where we set up.

A CGC employee must be present to witness the photo in order for it to be eligible for Signature Series designation. Either there was not an employee available at the convention or it was too large for us to be able to accommodate the request. We try to offer this service at each convention where we set up.

Thank you Gemma for this information. Now I know I could get some of these in the future.

Thanx again

Can this also be accomplished by use of a facilitator at the convention?? (aka Desert Winds Comics or other approved facilitator)