• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piersonite's first sketch opp- Kevin Nowlan

71 posts in this topic

Ok guys, 4 spots still left. Got confirmation from the artist on my next opp. and it is a blockbuster...there will be more than 10 spots available but those who get in on the Nowlan opp. Will get first offering on this. I've been asked to wait until July to announce, but it will be worth the wait.

:popcorn:

Got word yesterday that Kevin is almost finished with the sketches. I'll send pictures to those who got in on the opp. once they get to CGC. Also hope to have details regarding my next opp. this week. Put some money aside folks, this is gonna be a big one....

Got word yesterday that Kevin is almost finished with the sketches. I'll send pictures to those who got in on the opp. once they get to CGC. Also hope to have details regarding my next opp. this week. Put some money aside folks, this is gonna be a big one....

:popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn: [/quote}

:popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Is it too early to say :takeit:

Artist unknown. Price unknown. But you. You are known. And that is good enough for me.

Hi everyone,

Kevin still working on finishing up the sketches but it will be a little longer. He did send over a photo of some finished sketches. So take a look.

Photobucket

Those are great Joe....Kevin's got a rock star skill set and resume and a roadie's humility.

Love that guy, and I love these.

Thanks for offering such a great opp.