• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARCH WTG!

40 posts in this topic

No I think it's just the "oils" of post-pubescent comicbook collectors stenching up the place.

It is apparant you have some experience in the "oil-sniffing" or post-pubescent comic book (it is two words) collectors." Pray regake us with tales of ths oils-sniffing!

Well, don't you people pick at yourselves whilst reading the comic_____________________books?

No I think it's just the "oils" of post-pubescent comicbook collectors stenching up the place.

It is apparant you have some experience in the "oil-sniffing" or post-pubescent comic book (it is two words) collectors." Pray regake us with tales of ths oils-sniffing!

Well, don't you people pick at yourselves whilst reading the comic_____________________books?

sign-funnypost.gif

Who's on first? confused.gif

What's on second!

WHERE ARE MY PANTS?!?!?!?

basement humor? I guess. I feel sullied here. Lotsa B.O.

It smelled fine until you got here... confused-smiley-013.gif

This must be the "other" of "every other week" on your shower calendar, eh, TJ?

No I think it's just the "oils" of post-pubescent comicbook collectors stenching up the place. But not to worry, I'm going back upstairs now....Tata for now. Toodles and all that rot....

Okay, everyone... that was TJ's Second Great Exit™. We have one more, and then he will be gone (temporarily, at least).

sign-funnypost.gif

BENEDICT ARNOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sign-funnypost.gif

What you talkin' about Willis? mad.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

You sided with or otherwise praised a Coinee, Bach. A big no-no in Two-Dim Land...

sign-funnypost.gif

You sided with or otherwise praised a Coinee, Bach. A big no-no in Two-Dim Land...

I don't take sides. I calls it the way I sees it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No - you still don;t understand. No uinderscores, nor a single word. It is simple. Here. let me guide you through it.

Comic (that is a single word, you see) followed by a space (that realy big key at the bottom of your keyboard or Decimal 032, Octal 040, Hexadecimal 020, or Binary 00100000) followed, after the "space" by the word Book.

Now inhale, exhale, inhale again and try this...Comic Book.

There ya go! thumbsup2.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Oh! You're a coinee? I just meant that BOC was siding with a complete [!@#%^&^]!

A coinee?!? Well, that makes things TWICE as bad, doesn't it?!

No - you still don;t understand. No uinderscores, nor a single word. It is simple. Here. let me guide you through it.

Comic (that is a single word, you see) followed by a space (that realy big key at the bottom of your keyboard or Decimal 032, Octal 040, Hexadecimal 020, or Binary 00100000) followed, after the "space" by the word Book.

Thank you, Pov. Really! (poor guy)

He's a coinee pov, they haven't gotten used to the complexity of it all. The usually only deal with one side at a time. (obverse or reverse)

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

TJ, like so many lesbian writers, really has a way with words.

27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

WHat have I done to make you seem to be trashing me lately, BOC?

27_laughing.gif

Tsk tsk, Bach (or BOC as I guess he is know here) appreciates real humor. MK apparently "has issues" with (feels threatened by) superior "ginsu wit" No problem. You comic heads are a nice bunch. I like slummin' with ya's! Tata! (That was bu-bye #3 MK so I guess it's for real this time.)

27_laughing.gif

Tsk tsk, Bach (or BOC as I guess he is know here) appreciates real humor. MK apparently "has issues" with (feels threatened by) superior "ginsu wit" No problem. You comic heads are a nice bunch. I like slummin' with ya's! Tata! (That was bu-bye #3 MK so I guess it's for real this time.)

Tjennings

Tjennings

Tjennings

let's see if it works 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

MK: ginsu.gif

TJ: 338552.jpg