• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-time Hottest female superhero?

370 posts in this topic

The last time I remember someone bringing up someone else's family in an argument, they got a strike.

meh

smiley_nah.gif

I don't know why you've responded to me. (shrug)

I wasn't referring to you if that's what you think.

I believe that you've actually imagined these fictional characters as real. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that you've had intercourse with at least one of them, in your mind, that is.

You say this as if its weird or something.

+1

I find my girlfriend very attractive, but she's not here right now, so mostly due to this thread's inspiration, Liberty Meadows is riding me like a tractor in my mind as I write this. :cloud9: Imagination should know almost no bounds. :whee:

:sick:

+1

I find my girlfriend very attractive, but she's not here right now, so mostly due to this thread's inspiration, Liberty Meadows is riding me like a tractor in my mind as I write this. :cloud9: Imagination should know almost no bounds. :whee:

Dammit. Someone just walked into my office, cut me off before I could reach full brew. Savage Land Rogue and I are most displeased.

church+lady.jpg

church+lady.jpg

Ummmm, hes saying I stroke it to comic books and I think blacks aren't normal because I called a purple and a green girl mis-colored??? :screwy:

Yeah, I agree that Andy was barking up the wrong tree with his comments and I can see why you'd be offended by it but please keep it between you two, commenting on his wife/girlfriend is taking it to another level. Comments about family members are off limits.

I'd normally agree until someone announces they are sure I'm stroking it to comic book characters :screwy:

You do know that getting crazy defensive about being accused of stroking it to comic characters is going to make people think you stroke it to comic characters, right?

lol

:signofftopic:

smiley_nah.gif

lol

Umm...yea... :signofftopic:

Bed Intruder Song

He's climbin in your windows

He's snatchin your people up

Tryna rape em so y'all need to

Hide your kids, hide your wife