• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #1...SOLD !!

32 posts in this topic

Hard to believe someone paid $1400 for it. A 1.8 probably would've looked a little better.

Trippy?

lol That's what I thought at first too, but his Incep Date precedes Trippy's vacation...

Hard to believe someone paid $1400 for it. A 1.8 probably would've looked a little better.

Please provide us more of your great wisdom. I wait with baited breath. :popcorn:

:gossip:bated breath

(thumbs u

As others have said, super douchey.

Additionally, the book sold via PM. You have no idea what it may have sold for. It could be the listed price, or it could've been an offer that was accepted by Mike,

Trippy?

lol That's what I thought at first too, but his Incep Date precedes Trippy's vacation...

Incep Date is meaningless for shill sleuthing.

Let's say I am a board , here only to stir up poop. I have my main account and also set up several shill accounts in advance so that I can come back any old time I want, even if I get a slapdown from Arch.

Trippy?

Incep Date is meaningless for shill sleuthing.

Let's say I am a board , here only to stir up poop. I have my main account and also set up several shill accounts in advance so that I can come back any old time I want, even if I get a slapdown from Arch.

Conspiracy theory! :cloud9:

Not to mention which, the original comment doesn't even make sense. I assume the book would grade 1.0/1.5 or thereabouts... If you don't think this is a nice-looking book for a 1.0 or a 1.5, it suggests a limited familiarity with those grades.