• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA and SA slabs, some raw, eclectic. Horror GGA Pre-hero and others

92 posts in this topic

I've decided to henceforth only list GA (and a few early SA HOM, HOS, and MGA) in this thread with hopes of listing all I care to sell by tomorrow. I'll start a new thread after that with only SA and BA.

Planet 67 F technical but looks better SOLD

planet67rawfront.jpg

planet67rawback.jpg

Batman #36 coverless, Poor. It's a beater, useful for parts or reading 2 of the 3 stories. The first page is detached and tattered, the last page is missing, the next to last page is tattered. The rest of the book is hanging in there, but not firm, with the staples. $20

batman36laststorysplash.jpg

batman36lastpage.jpg

batman36page1.jpg

I've decided to henceforth only list GA (and a few early SA HOM, HOS, and MGA) in this thread with hopes of listing all I care to sell by tomorrow. I'll start a new thread after that with only SA and BA.

Planet 67 F technical but looks better $150

planet67rawfront.jpg

planet67rawback.jpg

:takeit:

Been looking to get into Planets. PM incoming.

Planet 67 F technical but looks better $150

planet67rawfront.jpg

planet67rawback.jpg

:takeit:

Been looking to get into Planets. PM incoming.

Thank you Sir!