• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw pre-code horror, low grade affordable goodness:)

54 posts in this topic

I'm like a nerd waiting for someone to post naked Rihanna pictures online - refreshing this page every 5 seconds...

I'm like a nerd waiting for someone to post naked Rihanna pictures online - refreshing this page every 5 seconds...

He said last one on the Marvel Tales...you might be F5ing for awhile :foryou:

:blush: Thanks for letting me know. I might have still been here 20 minutes from now! Good pick ups, BTW!

He said last one on the Marvel Tales...you might be F5ing for awhile :foryou:

:blush: Thanks for letting me know. I might have still been here 20 minutes from now! Good pick ups, BTW!

No problemo...nothing catch your eye except for the EC?

Saw that the Miss Fury run was brought to a halt :cry: Switching over to precode horror for awhile"

Snake, Nice snag on the Johnny Craig cover...

:foryou: Some nice grabs yourself...I know I had the evil thought of just posting a takeit for the whole thread several times...very cool books at quite reasonable prices...thanks SNiPER! :cloud9:

Snake, Nice snag on the Johnny Craig cover...

:foryou: Some nice grabs yourself...I know I had the evil thought of just posting a takeit for the whole thread several times...very cool books at quite reasonable prices...thanks SNiPER! :cloud9:

Agree. :foryou:

Yes, Thanks SNiPER!

Saw that the Miss Fury run was brought to a halt :cry: Switching over to precode horror for awhile

Yeah - I got halfway through that Miss Fury run and just couldn't pay the coin to finish it off, so pre-code EC stuff in GD/VG is more my speed. As much as I love the pre-code art and stories, I have to limit my collecting to Craig/Davis EC stuff.