• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Man 55 x2

8 posts in this topic

Thanks. I bought the 2nd to replace the first several years ago, and tore the front with %$%^#% tape. I'm surprised a small tear wouldn't knock down 2nd more.

i'm no expert... but i have a 6.5 with a small chipped corner out of the back cover. so that kind of gave me a range reference. other than the tear, it looks really nice so i don't think it should get that hard... but that's just a guess.

Top one killed by the spine. 5.5. Bottom one... On the back left edge, are those soil marks or watermarks? That's the difference between an 8.5 and 7.0 to me. Regardless, it's a sweet copy.

This issue has really picked up steam since the Thanos cameo at the end of Avengers....I'm holding out hope that My Jimmy Olsen 134 CGC 9.6 will be the new hot book when the JLA movie comes out. ..which will be never......oh yeah grading ....I'm going to go with 6.5 /7.0 for the 1st one. White books just present better even with stress marks and the back cover is really nice. :-) The teared one I would have to go with 7.0 to 7.5 in the VF- range.