• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Action lot - all under #100

17 posts in this topic

I want to cull all the GA Actions from my collections at once. I have a number of reasons for wanting to do so, but mainly it's that I realize I'll likely never be committed enough to put together a real run of these as I had intended under #100.

I'm offering these as a lot. I'll entertain offers for individual books, but I probably won't pull the trigger unless they're all poised to sell.

That said, no probationers. I'll take Paypal or MO or check if I know you well. Time payments are available if worked out in advance. I will ship internationally. Postage will be whatever the exact cost is.

Lot price will be $425. Deduct 3% if paying by cash.

First up, Action #88. There is light rust on the staples; a small tear on the bc and some small stains on bc. Also, there's some penciling in the logo. Overall, I have it at a VG/VG+.

$115

Action88fc.jpg

Action88bc.jpg

Next up is Action #78. This is a deslabbed apparent 5.0 with slight professional (tear seal to cover and cover reinforced with glue), White pages.

$150.

Action78fcAppRaw50.jpg

Action #76. There are pieces of tape on the inside spine. I can't say for sure, but I think the staples may be new. The cover had to have been detached at some point to apply the tape. Call it an apparent 5.0.

$225

Action76fc.jpg

Action76bc.jpg

Action #72. Tape on the staple, but book appears to have always been firmly attached. 4 small, unnecessary pieces of tape inside fc and 1 unnecessary piece on bc. Light pencil marks in black on fc. Call it a 4.5.

$175

Action72fc.jpg

Action72bc.jpg

Action #41. Extensive professional work. I'm including the certificate by Susan Cicconi to show what was done. Way more value of work done than the value assigned to the book here. Sold per PM.

Action41fcApp60-ExtP.jpg

Action41bcApp60-ExtP.jpg

Action41App60-ExtPCertificate.jpg

Last one.

Action #28. Rusted staples. Cf is detached. Paper loss on lower spine and back cover. Heavy indents and rust transfer on bc. Sold!

Action28fc.jpg

Action28bc.jpg