• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

What are you picking?

Ya let everyone (including me) know what you're picking. It can be more than 1 thing I don't mind, but I offered a bunch of stuff between the 2 posts I made. And then PM me your info so I can get it to the post office tomorrow.

Thanks

That's very generous of you tech :applause:

na that was just the lower grade duplicates of stuff i had. he's doing me a favor by getting it out of my house and making room for other stuff :)

except the xmen annual that i thought was going to grade at like a 9.0 or 9.2 and struck out bad with the 7.5. still a cool book though, 1st cameo of gambit and what not. I never did get an xmen 266 to go with it.

That's very generous of you tech :applause:

na that was just the lower grade duplicates of stuff i had. he's doing me a favor by getting it out of my house and making room for other stuff :)

except the xmen annual that i thought was going to grade at like a 9.0 or 9.2 and struck out bad with the 7.5. still a cool book though, 1st cameo of gambit and what not. I never did get an xmen 266 to go with it.

Still, that's the whole point of the thread, moving stuff along to other people. Your undercopy's could be someone else's over, shame the slab wasn't the grade you wanted but it's going to make someone happy.

In the spirit of Techs offer I'm giving you the choice to pick 3 photos out of the 5:

photo 1:

DSC05366.jpg

all in great condition

photo 2:

DSC05367.jpg

GN is a 9.8+, Yojimbo's are vf to nm-

photo 3:

DSC05368.jpg

Invasions #1 nm- #2,#3 nm+

JL's vf to nm

photo 4:

DSC05369.jpg

photo 5:

DSC05371.jpg

Marvels are readers but a couple are nm-

the slab has a tiny crack on the back and is a 9.6

free shipping anywhere that mail goes

Please say what you choose publically, it's a real mixed bag

In the spirit of Techs offer I'm giving you the choice to pick 3 photos out of the 5:

photo 1:

DSC05366.jpg

all in great condition

photo 2:

DSC05367.jpg

GN is a 9.8+, Yojimbo's are vf to nm-

photo 3:

DSC05368.jpg

Invasions #1 nm- #2,#3 nm+

JL's vf to nm

photo 4:

DSC05369.jpg

photo 5:

DSC05371.jpg

Marvels are readers but a couple are nm-

the slab has a tiny crack on the back and is a 9.6

free shipping anywhere that mail goes

Please say what you choose publically, it's a real mixed bag

:takeit:

I feel like a Greek chorus, just chiming in on how everyone's offers are so cool. But this is another great offer.

Don't worry, when I finally do claim something, I am going to offer up some comics that are going to... look like total compared to this great stuff. :tonofbricks: