• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I'm getttin my kids ready for school, so I'll post pictures later if necessary. My offering is:

Walking Dead #1 Image Firsts FCBD back cover

Image First TPB (Reprints WD #1, Girls 1, and 2 other Image #1's. pre-dates the single issue Image Firsts.)

The Stuff of Legend #1 (2nd print)

Shipped anywhere my cost. (thumbs u

Ok here are the pics. I added another book too. 4 books total.

Image First TPB (Reprints WD #1, Girls 1, and 2 other Image #1's. pre-dates the single issue Image Firsts.)

Walking Dead #87 SDCC variant cover

set1a.jpg

set2b.jpg

I'm getttin my kids ready for school, so I'll post pictures later if necessary. My offering is:

set1a.jpg

set2b.jpg

I'll jump in on the Walking Dead fun :takeit:

Let me go dig for my offer.

set1a.jpg

set2b.jpg

I'll jump in on the Walking Dead fun :takeit:

Let me go dig for my offer.

^^

How about another option (choose your own bundle still available if someone finds 10 books they want).

Choose a TPB/Novel:

Not sure where I picked up the volume of Ultimate Spider-Man but this seems like a good place for it.

kVltn.jpg

The Rising Stars book is the novelization of the comic with a little added detail to the story that you can't fit into the comic.

WS7Y9.jpg

Bro? :popcorn:

sometimes, especially for those that may be newer, it might help to go back through this thread to see what types of things have been offered in the past. Some things just happen to resonate better than others for whatever reason...

Not to sound like a broken record, but I think this is a great offer. I just personally don't need 10 of those issues, maybe more like 4 of them. But hopefully someone will pick them up because there's a lot of cool stuff there.

I mean, it's free comics, so everyone's offer is a good one (thumbs u It's just a matter of the right people seeing the offer.

I just personally don't need 10 of those issues, maybe more like 4 of them.

Willing to do a mix and match bundle if you see a trade you liked too :)

This goes for anyone. Trying to provide options to find a bundle that works for someone.