• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I'll be "that guy".

Time to change it up mate.

The Walking Dead always works!

Maybe offer them ALL up.

I dunno, but the ball is most definately in your court Mr Wiggles!

My offer is 2 choices, you may pick one of them. I can only make it to the post office/ship on Saturday given my work schedule. So it will be in the mail on 01/19. I will ship anywhere so long as the cost is no more than $15. If it's above $15 you may pay the difference.

Choice #1 - Peter Panzerfaust Vol 1 TPB + Issue #6 and Issue #7

This was the last item I claimed on the pay it forward, and in the spirit of this thread I'd like to give others the opportunity to read this great story.

Choice #2 - New 52 Justice League #1 (2nd Print Variant) CGC 9.6

Ya I thought it was going to come back 9.8, no luck, but a high grade with a great Jim Lee Cover non-the-less.

jl1_zps7ab0efb8.jpg

ppf1_zpsf96a011f.jpg

pp2_zps5689f04f.jpg

pp3_zpse84ffa7a.jpg

My offer is 2 choices, you may pick one of them. I can only make it to the post office/ship on Saturday given my work schedule. So it will be in the mail on 01/19. I will ship anywhere so long as the cost is no more than $15. If it's above $15 you may pay the difference.

Choice #1 - Peter Panzerfaust Vol 1 TPB + Issue #6 and Issue #7

This was the last item I claimed on the pay it forward, and in the spirit of this thread I'd like to give others the opportunity to read this great story.

Choice #2 - New 52 Justice League #1 (2nd Print Variant) CGC 9.6

Ya I thought it was going to come back 9.8, no luck, but a high grade with a great Jim Lee Cover non-the-less.

jl1_zps7ab0efb8.jpg

ppf1_zpsf96a011f.jpg

pp2_zps5689f04f.jpg

pp3_zpse84ffa7a.jpg

:takeit:

JL 9.6

Okay three options,

option 1 is:

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

A grab bag of 50+ random comics (dont worry I dont have any goodies from the 90s) Plus some random Hero Clix guys I found.

So again option 1 is 50+ comics and 10+ Hero Clix guys.

BTD.jpg

For those of you who dont know my pull list is a mix of all these kinds of titles so the 50 issues will be a mix mash these titles or off shots of those titles

Option 2:

Trades Trades and more Trades take as many as you want.

scan0005-3.jpgscan0004-2.jpgscan0003-2.jpg

Or Option 3:

:takeit:ALL

Okay three options,

option 1 is:

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

A grab bag of 50+ random comics (dont worry I dont have any goodies from the 90s) Plus some random Hero Clix guys I found.

So again option 1 is 50+ comics and 10+ Hero Clix guys.

BTD.jpg

For those of you who dont know my pull list is a mix of all these kinds of titles so the 50 issues will be a mix mash these titles or off shots of those titles

Option 2:

Trades Trades and more Trades take as many as you want.

scan0005-3.jpgscan0004-2.jpgscan0003-2.jpg

Or Option 3:

:takeit:ALL

:takeit: Options 3

BTW Heroclix is a lot of fun!