• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Let's try this:

Trinity tpbs 1-3, collects the entire series, issues 1-52.

Written by Kurt Busiek and Fabian Nicieza with art by Mark Bagley, Art Thibert and others.

100_2948.jpg

100_2949.jpg

100_2951.jpg

:takeit: my post will be up shortly.

Nooooooo! Can't believe I missed that one :( As you can see from my avatar, I would have loved that one. Dang!!!

Nooooooo! Can't believe I missed that one :( As you can see from my avatar, I would have loved that one. Dang!!!
If you like it enough to make it your avatar, one would assume you already own it hm

lol

If you like it enough to make it your avatar, one would assume you already own it hm

lol

I don't actually - I like the characters which drove the avatar, but never actually read that series - have wanted to for a while.

lol

I don't actually - I like the characters which drove the avatar, but never actually read that series - have wanted to for a while.

Well that does suck then.

lol

Well that does suck then.

Open wound, meet salt.

Let's try this:

Trinity tpbs 1-3, collects the entire series, issues 1-52.

Written by Kurt Busiek and Fabian Nicieza with art by Mark Bagley, Art Thibert and others.

:takeit: my post will be up shortly.

:sorry:

Ok. I was going to wait until I got home from work to post but I found pictures on my photobucket - click thumbnails for larger views.

3 Options to choose from - please claim 1

All include free shipping in the U.S. and I will help with international shipping but please PM me prior to claiming so we can discuss.

Option 1:

Punisher: War Journal - HC set - Vol 1 through 5 (shipped media mail - US only option - since this brick weighs a lot - International shipping will cost almost as much as they are worth.)

th_70592273-C062-423A-8946-7563CCA3DEFD-28511-000007C721341D54.jpg

Option 2:

Swords of Cerebus TPB complete volumes 1 through 6 (early 80s 1st prints!)

see this closed thread of mine for pictures - this will ship media mail as well. This is lighter so I will help w/ international shipping.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6300355#Post6300355

Option 3:

A sketch cover by me! Daredevil #181 cover recreation on a Daredevil #1 blank variant. After the great Frank Miller. You're good, baby. I'll give you that. But me? I'm magic. (this will ship boxed priority in the U.S. or 1st class boxed international)

th_Daredevil1BlankDDcoversketch.jpg

so that is it. 3 options. 1 for the reader of new stuff, 1 for the reader of old and one for the sketch fan!

wow.

1. I really liked some of the Fraction work on that title when Civil War was running. It also had one of my favorite "One Shot" stories from that year (Punisher War Journal #4; Stilt-man's funeral)

2. With the proliferation of those Cerebus "phone books" I'd think these trades are getting harder to find...

3. :o Member OA!

:o Do you take requests? hm

I actually just did an opp in the signature sub forum for MegaCon.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6283135#Post6283135

I will be doing more sketches / cover recreations after I complete my obligation to the opp. Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

Ok. I was going to wait until I got home from work to post but I found pictures on my photobucket - click thumbnails for larger views.

All include free shipping in the U.S. and I will help with international shipping but please PM me prior to claiming so we can discuss.

Option 1:

Punisher: War Journal - HC set - Vol 1 through 5 (shipped media mail - US only option - since this brick weighs a lot - International shipping will cost almost as much as they are worth.)

Option 2:

see this closed thread of mine for pictures - this will ship media mail as well. This is lighter so I will help w/ international shipping.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6300355#Post6300355

Option 3:

A sketch cover by me! Daredevil #181 cover recreation on a Daredevil #1 blank variant. After the great Frank Miller. You're good, baby. I'll give you that. But me? I'm magic. (this will ship boxed priority in the U.S. or 1st class boxed international)

so that is it. 3 options. 1 for the reader of new stuff, 1 for the reader of old and one for the sketch fan!

:takeit: Option 3 :-)

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

:takeit: Option 3 :-)

^^ Awesome!