• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Pick 1 of the options. I will ship anywhere in the USA via priority shipping or will cover the $15 on international shipping.

Option #1 - Peter Panzerfaust Vol 1 TPB + Issue #6 and Issue #7

This was one of the last items I claimed on the pay it forward, and in the spirit of this thread I'd like to give others the opportunity to read this great story. Highly recommended.

Option #2 - Batman #303 - 310

Since I'm claiming some Batman, I'll offer some Batman in return. These books conditions range from F to VF give or take. All bagged and boarded.

Option #3 - 100 Current Size Bags and Boards

Everyone needs 'em, these are free, what more could you ask for? Sorry just using a stock internet photo for these.

ppf1_zpsf96a011f.jpg

pp2_zps5689f04f.jpg

pp3_zpse84ffa7a.jpg

10yhrts.jpg

1-CUR-BAGBRD_stack.jpg

Pick 1 of the options. I will ship anywhere in the USA via priority shipping or will cover the $15 on international shipping.

Option #1 - Peter Panzerfaust Vol 1 TPB + Issue #6 and Issue #7

This was one of the last items I claimed on the pay it forward, and in the spirit of this thread I'd like to give others the opportunity to read this great story. Highly recommended.

ppf1_zpsf96a011f.jpg

pp2_zps5689f04f.jpg

pp3_zpse84ffa7a.jpg

:takeit:

Okay, here we go.

I have three options available. Please pick one of these. I'd prefer to ship to the U.S., but if someone in some crazy foreign land claims it, I'll do what I can.

Option 1: A surprise mystery package! There's no picture of this, because it's a surprise. It will include at least 10 comics, most of which will likely be Bronze Age books with a couple wild cards thrown in for good measure. hm

Option 2: A Doctor Strange sampler! This includes one issue of the Silver Age series, 10 issues of the Bronze Age series (including #2 featuring the Defenders) and a four-issue complete arc from the Copper Age vol. 3.

SAM_0305_zps7de79194.jpg

Option 3: Someone wanted people to start posting minor Silver Age keys. Well, okay. This is technically Bronze Age, but it's pretty close: It's the first and second appearances of the Unknown Soldier in Star Spangled War Stories #151 and #152! (don't start in on OOAW #168, please, that was a retcon, albeit a very early one) Both of these have a small hole punched through the DC logo that goes through the entire book; hey, they are minor keys, you didn't think they would be 9.2 or something, right? Plus, this makes it much easier to wear them on a giant friendship bracelet.

SAM_0306_zpse357462e.jpg

And here's the bonus: Whoever claims my offering will also get this high grade key - Avengers #1!!! By Rob Liefeld!!! I had some old ratty version I was going to give out, but since Liefeld recently declared himself a modern comics equivalent of Michael Jordan or Michael Jackson, I figured his version would probably go over a lot better!

SAM_0298_zps5b775111.jpg

:banana:

Option 2 (the Doctor Strange set), :takeit:, if you don't mind. It may take a little while for me to follow up with another offer, and later ship it.

^^

PM me your address and I will try to get them shipped out tomorrow. (thumbs u

YES! :whee: I'll put an offer up sometime. By tomorrow at most.

Okay folks, here's something. They're just random comics I don't really need. Hope it's alright.

Pick up to 2 of these sets... *Note that most of the older comics are low graders, and may be in worse shape than they appear in the pics. Some are okay, though* :cool:

Set 1: The Avengers 199, 210, 263, 299. Fantanstic Four 165. Iron Man 190.

avengersandfourandiman.jpg

Set 2: Batman 252, 266, 267, 269, 270, 323 (Whitman).

batmans.jpg

Set 3: Justice League of America 44, 74, 84. Green Lantern (vol 2) 28, 43, 54.

justiceandlantern.jpg

Set 4: Superman 267, 294. Adventure Comics 420. DC Comics Presents 53. Lois Lane 88. World's Finest 232.

supsandloisandwf.jpg

It might take a few days time for me to have it shipped to whomever takes it, as I'll need to wait 'till the weekend and am a little unfamiliar with the shipping process. But no worries, I'll figure it out! (thumbs u

Oh, and shipping within the USA only. :sorry:

very nice

OK, here is my offering.

Take 1, Take 2, or Take All. (Decided the twist would mess up the rotation, so, i took it out)

Grades are approximate (hey it's late). I will ship anywhere. International shipping might be quite a bit, but, not a deal breaker.

I can ship these out on Saturday, if work doesn't interfere this weekend. International may take a little longer, but, I will ship as soon as I can.

Set #1

Soviet Super Soldiers 1 (VF)

Iron Man 36(Good), 115(F)

Invincible Iron Man 522-527 (Last series before Marvel Now crappy series) (NM)

2013-01-23_21-48-07_100_zps484d7a38.jpg

Set 2

Watchmensch (Watchmen Parody, 1-shot)

Ultimate Spider-Man v3 1 (NM)

Shogun Warriors 1 (VF)

Battlestar Galactica 1 (F)

Franstein Alive, Alive! 1 & 2 (Most awesome Frankenstein EVER! Art is gorgeous)

King Conan 15 & 19 (VG-F)

Spawn/Batman

Silver Surfer 1 (1-shot)

2013-01-23_21-47-14_53_zps10831be3.jpg

Set 3

What If ? v1 - 1, 4, 7, 9, 34, 35 (VG-VF)

What If? v2 - 8. 14, 45 (VF)

2013-01-23_21-45-23_985_zpsceb2c6bf.jpg