• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Shipping to NA included. Anywhere else, I only ask that you cover the difference.

I'll throw up one option for now. If no bites by tomorrow morning, I'll throw up another, and so on...

Option #1

The Marvel Vault

This is a pretty sweet look at the history of the Marvel U, that includes tons of reproductions of memorabilia, ie. early sketches, Bullpen birthday cards, an MMMS membership certificate, convention books, Marvel Value stamps, and even a No-Prize book. It's in great shape.

MarvelVault.jpg

:takeit:

Under two minutes. Not bad. PM me your address and I'll mail it out in the next couple of days.

OK here's my offering.

As I said I've pulled this from my upcoming "Thinning out my Bookshelves" sales thread, hope someone here is interested/intrigued in it and bites on it fast.

Someone earlier said they liked to use this activity as a way to "promote" books they enjoy that maybe didnt get wider acclaim, so that's what Im doing too.

Star Wars Legacy TPB Vol 1-5

Free Media Shipping in US, Everyone else gets a $6 credit towards shipping anywhere in the world.

rmNqcU7.jpg

AND Star Wars #1 1st Print Dark Horse DM edition

e1meahm.jpg

I think not only you have to like Star Wars, but comics related to Star Wars as well. This is not automatic, even if the comic is good, and an autonomous work, I think there are many people which may be comic readers but do not read comics derived from movies.

Maybe it’s just my speculation, but I have always had this impression (also for Alien, Predator, etc.).

Added to the Star Wars Books:

A NM+ copy of the DM Star Wars #1 release. 1st print.

I have a good history of offering books here (I think both my Saga #2 and #4 went in a PIF offering) and selling books well before they get really valuable (How much is Manhattan Project #1 going for now? :facepalm:

So now's your chance to get the better of me too!

e1meahm.jpg

I have a good history of offering books here (I think both my Saga #2 and #4 went in a PIF offering) and selling books well before they get really valuable (How much is Manhattan Project #1 going for now? :facepalm:

e1meahm.jpg

Haha! lol What is a "PIF offering"? The same as "Pay it forward?"

OK here's my offering.

As I said I've pulled this from my upcoming "Thinning out my Bookshelves" sales thread, hope someone here is interested/intrigued in it and bites on it fast.

Someone earlier said they liked to use this activity as a way to "promote" books they enjoy that maybe didnt get wider acclaim, so that's what Im doing too.

Star Wars Legacy TPB Vol 1-5

Free Media Shipping in US, Everyone else gets a $6 credit towards shipping anywhere in the world.

rmNqcU7.jpg

AND Star Wars #1 1st Print Dark Horse DM edition

e1meahm.jpg

:takeit:

I'll come up with something this evening :D

Ok, so here's the rundown of what I'm offering. Open to everyone, shipping is on me to anywhere in the world.

1. Marvel's The Art of Captain America The First Avenger Hardcover-

A very detailed book, high quality with a nice slipcover. I was going to stop here but figured I would just keep going...

2. Marvel 5 Fabulous Decades of the Worlds Greatest Comics Hardcover-

Goes over the best of Marvel Comics, decade by decade. It's pretty big too...

3. Comic-Con A Fans Hope DVD & Comic Book The Movie DVD-

A Fans Hope is the new documentary about the San Diego Comic Con by Morgan Spurlock.

Comic Book The Movie is by Mark Hamill and is basically a fake documentary about Comic Con.

4. 25 Kick- movie cards & 25 Thor movie cards-

5. HOMELAND USB, Lanyard & Buttons

Homeland USB contains the pilot episode of the hit series which can easily be deleted for more storage space if desired.

6. The Walking Dead #100 NM+, Michonne SDCC Exclusive Trading Card & 2 Walking Dead Buttons-

Because it's The Walking Dead.

7. Some surprise bonus items-

IMG_1558_zps026eb0a3.jpgIMG_1559_zps4d764f66.jpg

IMG_1556_zps8d3f8dfd.jpg

IMG_1564_zps4a022c9c.jpg

cards_zpsa3b384c3.jpg

IMG_1552_zpse79f834c.jpg

IMG_1547_zpsab5db775.jpg