• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to tjdill, especially for being kind enough to ship to Canada. This just came in...

IMG_0350.JPG

:whee:

and since we are in a thankful mood, thanks to aelealrkin for shipping this big arse book all the way from some place called Kuh-Nad-A.. no.. Can-add-a, no...Kuh-anna-duh... no I got it it...Canada!

(thumbs u

Gq6FbXy.jpg

eH!!!! (thumbs u !

Just wanted to bump Mr. Wiggles offers and remind everyone that he's trying, and doing a pretty good job of it. He's put out 4 options. I'm surprised the "pick any 12" option didn't go.

How about a bundle of contained stories:

Green Lantern: Ganthet's Tale - Batman/Demon

VXwsLOu.jpg

Wildcats Compendium

GyRwumG.jpg

Will ship anywhere (for international requests I'll cover the first $10 - stupid postage increase :( ).

How about another option:

Mind the Gap #1 + #1 Variant Cover:

lJWosMa.jpg

Another option.

Pick any 12 books

GjXVc.jpg

kwrVq.jpg

pqPqX.jpg

Og2r8.jpg

rUyGz.jpg

9Io9n.jpg

TXN2P.jpg

Are action figures allowed?

If so, pick a figure option:

Lex Luthor DC Direct Series 5:

gxeCYma.jpg

Aquaman DC Direct Kingdom Come:

KwQAVl9.jpg

Lilith from Doctor Who:

HWhr7U9.jpg

The boxes are all worn but these figures were made for displaying outside their boxes and keeping your desk safe (or in fear).

I've been trying to stay out of this thread and just watch this thread instead of claiming stuff I've wanted. Let's get this thread going again.

(shrug) why aren't you guys saying how nice the offer is claiming it? get the ball rolling.
+1

Got my super mega pack from Comic Book Guy (Mike). I can't tell you how thrilled I am with all of it.

IMG_0972_zpsc8a82d44.jpg

That said my kids immediately paid some of it forward to themselves. My younger daughter claimed the home-front usb drive.

IMG_0974_zpsb383f840.jpg

and my son claimed the captain america book.

IMG_0976_zps7bdfc8bf.jpg

Thanks again Mike!