• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

and to think it has just been sitting in a somewhat random long box for years...

Just to make things clearer (and not infere in any of the previous offerings, as it obvioulsy wasn’t my intention): the italian second series of Spidey is scarcer in general, not that issue in particular. They were just 58 issues, and the last ones are more scarce, but you can constantly have luck and find them at moderately low prices.

There is a very different collecting attitude in Italy: people do not pay much attention to issues, unless they are actually scarce. For many people, grade is still not such a big issue as well. :)

So it is weird to see that "random" Uomo Ragno second series issue together with notable original issues.

I was really eating cookies...I have digestive problems so I can't eat popcorn :)

I think since I've joined this thread has gone down hill...my apologies

Nah.It's happened a few times before this.It'll pick up.

I found some goodies just in case I spot something I like.

Wait...popcorn hurts you but cookies do not? Does it get stuck in your guts like it gets stuck in my teeth?

Eating a can of corn and pooping it is one of life's greatest joys.

I love all kinds of corn...even corn pops.

I am corn and apple "intolerant" and I had to have my rectum and part of my colon removed (stage 3 colorectal cancer) last year. Cookies and milk are OK as long as I make them (all store bought cookies have high fructose corn syrup which is no good).

I miss eating corn. This intolerance developed over time. Going to the movies sucks now cause of the delicious smell - my wife is kind and only buys the bagged popped corn so I don't have to smell it when she eats it. So yea...cookies...can home made cookies be the 3rd option?

Awwwman bummer on the corn. Like I said, it never gets old seeing it come back out.

Congrats on beating the big C. Cookies are better made at home anyway :D

Thanks! I'm always concerned when I say things like "I beat cancer" cause I'm only 32 and I've had 2 cancer scares already...so I'm pretty sure it's going to win sometime