• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

To recap.Black Dragon #1-6 avg.9.0

pif005.jpg

pif006.jpg

Fiction Illustrated #2 VF digest size 1976

pif007.jpg

back cover

pif008.th.JPG

United Comics #16 fair to poor,cover detached as shown but oh that Fritzi Ritz

pif010.jpg

A later printing of Superfolks.A must read for any collector.

pif012.jpg

Nuts #1

pif011.jpg

Looks NM but interior covers are browning a little bit.1985 Fastner cover with Harvey Kurtzman,Bob Fingerman,Rick Geary and others

Jonny Quest #5 News stand edition.DAVE STEVENS COVER.And it needs a pressing.There are a couple of scanner artifacts in the

black area along the spine

pif001.jpg

Destroyer #1-6 NM- Marvel B&W

Destroyer001.jpg

For the record, it's also not wise to do an unfiltered Google search for "Black Dragon" or "Nuts."

and here i was expecting to see an 80's style conversion van with a dragon air brushed on the side. i didn't bother searching for nuts, i knew what to expect.

Okay, here we go.

I am going to list a bunch of options. These will be clearly labeled with the word Option.

Please pick ONE of these options.

It's that simple, folks.

Option 1: A mystery box, which will include... well, it's a mystery. But it will likely be a mix of bronze age goodies, weird indie books and whatever other nonsense I can find. I will also take requests and try to tailor for your specific collecting habits, but no promises other than it will include at least a dozen comics.

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

Option 2: This unused advertising poster for the first issue of Grant Morrison's classic JLA run!

SAM_0517.jpg

Option 3: A full set of Siege and the subsequent Avengers: Prime mini-series. These issues ended the Dark Marvel era and basically completed the meta-arc begun with Civil War. Also, Cap makes out with a blue elf lady even though he's still in a relationship with Sharon Carter. What happens in Niffelheim stays in Niffelheim, I guess. Art by the great Alan Davis! Writing by the incredibly terrible Brian Michael Bendis! Hey, you can't win 'em all.

SAM_0322.jpg

Option 4: The first Peter Panzerfaust TPB and the second Fables TPB.

SAM_0522.jpg

Option 5: Gobbledygook #1. It's a reprint from 1986, so don't get too crazy. I believe it does have a new Turtles story in it, though. Or so I have read.

SAM_0034.jpg

Additionally, whoever claims this will also receive two extra bonus comics! The first is guaranteed to be a completely random, pre-code, Golden Age classic! And by random, I mean it will definitely be a trashed copy of Pinhead and Foodini #3.

Plus, you will get a copy of my favorite single issue superhero story of all time, Astro City #1/2:

astro_half.jpg

:takeit: on Option 1 - Mystery Box. Haven't done one of these mystery boxes before so it should be cool to try. You mentioned requests. I collect Spider-man, Batman, Wolverine and X-men so anything along those lines is greatly appreciated. If you got something cool I'm happy to try out something new and different as well.

My offer will be up shortly.

Okay, here we go.

I am going to list a bunch of options. These will be clearly labeled with the word Option.

Please pick ONE of these options.

It's that simple, folks.

Option 1: A mystery box, which will include... well, it's a mystery. But it will likely be a mix of bronze age goodies, weird indie books and whatever other nonsense I can find. I will also take requests and try to tailor for your specific collecting habits, but no promises other than it will include at least a dozen comics.

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

My offer is for the WD fans. 9 variant covers of issue #100 including the chromium. Sorry for the picture, my house doesn't have good lighting. All books are in NM condition, roughly. All books are bagged and boarded.

Please PM your shipping information once you claim it.

image.jpg

As a 2nd option, which was something I offered before but was not claimed, a run of Batman issues # 303 to 310.

125g7qe.jpg

My offer is for the WD fans. 9 variant covers of issue #100 including the chromium. Sorry for the picture, my house doesn't have good lighting. All books are in NM condition, roughly. All books are bagged and boarded.

:takeit:

Oh, what the hell, :takeit:

Gimme a minute to put together an offer.

Also, in that minute, feel free to offer up any specific requests. You never know.

^^ Have them ready shortly