• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My offer:

JanJqdl.jpg

I have Amazon Prime. I will buy the GC and then buy your items and ship them to you using Prime shipping. The only caveat is you have to use it for something/s comic related: TPB's, hardcovers, statues, etc.

Hope this is good enough for a first time offer :wishluck:.

If ok for Canada, :takeit:

If not, no worries, I can wait for something else.

Never mind...

Now I'm confused. And being a n00b, I screwed up. I don't think Amazon Prime ships to Canada, do they? I should have specified US only on this first one. Gahhh I knew I would do something like this.

My offer:

JanJqdl.jpg

I have Amazon Prime. I will buy the GC and then buy your items and ship them to you using Prime shipping. The only caveat is you have to use it for something/s comic related: TPB's, hardcovers, statues, etc.

Hope this is good enough for a first time offer :wishluck:.

If ok for Canada, :takeit:

If not, no worries, I can wait for something else.

Never mind...

:takeit:

It was partly my fault, since I want to take advantage of Prime on this order, I should have said US only for this first one. I'll make my next offer Canada only as a small token to make up for it.

Now I'm confused. And being a n00b, I screwed up. I don't think Amazon Prime ships to Canada, do they? I should have specified US only on this first one. Gahhh I knew I would do something like this.

You didn't screw up at all. I suspected there might be a problem shipping to Canada, which is why I mentioned that it would be fine to pass me over.

Your offer is just fine.

It was partly my fault, since I want to take advantage of Prime on this order, I should have said US only for this first one. I'll make my next offer Canada only as a small token to make up for it.

I don't want to tell you how to run your offers, but there are only 7 of us up here. lol

Avengers or Walking Dead or Mystery Box?

Are those my options or are you asking?

Be brave and post a take it to find out.

If not, I'll put together my offer for the less altruistic! :baiting: