• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Option 1: A mystery box, which will include... well, it's a mystery. But it will likely be a mix of bronze age goodies, weird indie books and whatever other nonsense I can find. I will also take requests and try to tailor for your specific collecting habits, but no promises other than it will include at least a dozen comics.

mystery-box-350x300.jpg

Additionally, whoever claims something will also receive both ROM Annual #1 and the 2009 Love and Rockets Free Comic Book Day one-shot.

Rom_Annual_Vol_1_1.jpg3478625165_f56bdf5454_z.jpg

Recieved my mystery box yesterday some great reading. Going to get the superman signed by Henry Cavill.

eEvIZttl.jpg

ZqKgeMEl.jpg

NPOn8Ebl.jpg

Great mystery box! :applause:

I would have taken the Hellboy #1 by itself, so nice pick up. (thumbs u

For US destinations only, I'll combine the offers -- I'll include the RASL book as well as the 3 book set of DC covers. :popcorn:

I'll add a VF-ish set of Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #11, 12, 13, 14, 15

The complete Prey 5-issue run by Dough Moench, Paul Gulacy, and Terry Austin.

Particularly if you've seen the Dark Knight Rising movie then you should find this an interesting read!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

If I didn't need to reevaluate my "offer list" I'd probably take these.

BTW, about how many pages do the cover books have, and how many covers are on each page?

I'm traveling and can't check the page count. But it's just one cover per page! So for 25 years for a monthly comic that would be, what, 300 pages? Were Detective and Action monthly for those entire timeframes? As noted I can't check, but a previous comment was posted from someone else who has these so maybe they'll comment and confirm the page counts!

I'll add several issues of Alan Moore's interesting 1963 series on top of the other offers. I think I have #s 1 - 4. So US addresses can get RASL plus the lotdk set plus the dc covers books plus the 1963 set. International is any of the first 3 offers plus the 1963 set. :popcorn:

I'll add several issues of Alan Moore's interesting 1963 series on top of the other offers. I think I have #s 1 - 4. So US addresses can get RASL plus the lotdk set plus the dc covers books plus the 1963 set. International is any of the first 3 offers plus the 1963 set. :popcorn:

1963 did not get much love but is awesome. Actually, one of the first good things put out by Image, IMO. lol

Thanks! Yeah, and from the low print run era 1999-2001!

Let's try a new, all comics approach. US shipping is covered but for international I might ask you to split it with me if it's too much for your destination.

All of these Superman/Batman/Moore comics in one offer!

1) Legends of the World's Finest #1, nice minty HG copy:

legendsofworldsfinestgn1-f.jpg

2) Superman, King of the World #1

supermankingoftheworld1-f2.jpg

3) Legends of the Dark Knight #11-15, the Dark Knight Rises "Prey" storyline

4) Alan Moore awesomeness in the under hyped 1963 #1-4

:popcorn:

Adding two more Batman books to this Superman/Batman/Moore bundle!

US shipping is covered but for international I might ask you to split it with me if it's too much for your destination.

All of these Superman/Batman/Moore comics in one offer!

1) Legends of the Dark Knight #11-15, the Dark Knight Rises "Prey" storyline

2) Alan Moore awesomeness in the under hyped 1963 #1-4

3) Legends of the World's Finest #1, nice minty HG copy:

legendsofworldsfinestgn1-f.jpg

4) Superman, King of the World #1

supermankingoftheworld1-f2.jpg

5) Batman Mitefall #1

batmanmitefallgn1-f.jpg

6) Batman Master Of The Future #1

batmanmasterotfgn1-f.jpg

Hell, that is a nice group of books.

:takeit:

I'll post my offer in the next hour or so.

:applause: atta'boy! I can't believe they, or the covers books lasted

Part one of my offer is...

g6Y0Ji1l.jpg

The Golden Age of Comic Fandom. This a great book about the early years of comic conventions, fan magazines, and collecting. There is some killer art in here as well.

And for part two, you may choose one of these TPBs.

Kst6Mkbl.jpg

I apologize for the crappy cell phone pics, all of these books are in almost perfect shape.

g6Y0Ji1l.jpg

The Golden Age of Comic Fandom. This a great book about the early years of comic conventions, fan magazines, and collecting. There is some killer art in here as well.

Kst6Mkbl.jpg

I apologize for the crappy cell phone pics, all of these books are in almost perfect shape.

The Hedge Knight is a prequel to Game of Thrones for those that don't know (thumbs u

g6Y0Ji1l.jpg

Kst6Mkbl.jpg

No takers for this offer, so I'm gonna up the ante a bit.

The Golden Age of Comic Fandom, BOTH of the above TPBs, and one of the Grab Bags from my sales thread. 10 mystery comics, all in VF-NM condition.

I'll give this one a day or so, and then completely change it up if it still stands.