• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Very cool having Kev sketch a Spider-Woman, I was considering that as well… ;)

BTW, what does an Avengers #1 blank contain? Are they reprints of the original issues, i.e. the original 1963 #1 or some modern *@à&? lol

How do we behave with Mkkiller, then?

I assume the Avengers #1 blank is the new Marvel Now current series. I'm not certain though. Doesn't matter anyway, more interested in the cover drawing.

I don't know what to say about the Mkkiller issue. If he has some sort of issue that is understandable, like a family member in the hospital, that's fine mess happens. But I sort of have my doubts, just based on what I've read here recently. If it's the case that he's just being inconsiderate or down right underhanded I guess I don't really care if I ever get my book, I'd rather not browbeat someone over a free book, just black list him and move on.

I don't know what to say about the Mkkiller issue. If he has some sort of issue that is understandable, like a family member in the hospital, that's fine mess happens. But I sort of have my doubts, just based on what I've read here recently. If it's the case that he's just being inconsiderate or down right underhanded I guess I don't really care if I ever get my book, I'd rather not browbeat someone over a free book, just black list him and move on.

I kept having a bad impression, and I agree with what you say, but my question was simply: should we message him first or just ask for him to be put on the Probation list?

I don’t care about the book either, I just wish to avoid him possibly going ahead taking advantage of others dishonestly, if that is the case.

It is always unpleasant when one has to communicate such things and I understand one always prefers to avoid it, but if you and woregul prefer to avoid it, I will take the burden… :(

I assume the Avengers #1 blank is the new Marvel Now current series. I'm not certain though. Doesn't matter anyway, more interested in the cover drawing.

Thanks for the explanation. (thumbs u

Me too, but then I don’t see the point of these "blanks": if they are meant as a drawing surface, then at least I wish to know what’s in them, so I will choose the drawing, artist and character appropriately… :)

My offer is, A Stack 'o Spider-man. About 50 different spiderman books in all. There's enough spiderman here to choke any spider fan. Here's what's included.

EDIT: Shipping outside of the US probably isn't possible given the weight of this. If you want to foot the bill for shipping outside the US that's fine however.

Spider-men Mini-Series 1-5, plus two issue 1 variants. This story was really good.

spidermen.jpg

Marvel Knights Spider-man 1-22 by Mark Millar/Terry Dodson

background.jpg

McFarlane Spider-man 1-13, issue 1 silver edition still in the collectible poly-bag!

2423634-spider_man__1990__01sb_silver_edition_bagged_super.jpeg

And last but not least TEN (10) random Amazing Spider-man issues including the following:

700 variant

spiderman.jpg

Great and current offer.

My offer is, A Stack 'o Spider-man. About 50 different spiderman books in all. There's enough spiderman here to choke any spider fan. Here's what's included.

EDIT: Shipping outside of the US probably isn't possible given the weight of this. If you want to foot the bill for shipping outside the US that's fine however.

Spider-men Mini-Series 1-5, plus two issue 1 variants. This story was really good.

spidermen.jpg

Marvel Knights Spider-man 1-22 by Mark Millar/Terry Dodson

background.jpg

McFarlane Spider-man 1-13, issue 1 silver edition still in the collectible poly-bag!

2423634-spider_man__1990__01sb_silver_edition_bagged_super.jpeg

And last but not least TEN (10) random Amazing Spider-man issues including the following:

700 variant

spiderman.jpg

:takeit: (provided I haven't misinterpreted this thread again :whistle: )

Thanks for the explanation. (thumbs u

Me too, but then I don’t see the point of these "blanks": if they are meant as a drawing surface, then at least I wish to know what’s in them, so I will choose the drawing, artist and character appropriately… :)

I've seen people take a blank spider-man cover and have the walking dead artist draw michone on it, and all kinds of things. I'm with you, I would prefer the cover drawing be atleast related to the content of the title.

That's why I choose spider-woman. Although I can't be certain she appears in that series, I really enjoyed the new avengers series I read that featured her pretty extensively, so that's good enough for me.

I kept having a bad impression, and I agree with what you say, but my question was simply: should we message him first or just ask for him to be put on the Probation list?

I don’t care about the book either, I just wish to avoid him possibly going ahead taking advantage of others dishonestly, if that is the case.

It is always unpleasant when one has to communicate such things and I understand one always prefers to avoid it, but if you and woregul prefer to avoid it, I will take the burden… :(

He is still active on the boards, and the last few pages of this thread have been pointed out to him. I agree with Tech, black list him and move on.

Message first or PL? I sent him 3 PM's already, like I explained previously. His response was he'd mail the book out to me once his ebay auctions ended. Maybe he still intends to, maybe not? In any event if someone wants to confront him I don't object to it. I don't see the point though, woregul has been waiting since what, March??? I don't expect any positive resolution. I am a bit of a pessimist though.

:takeit: (provided I haven't misinterpreted this thread again :whistle: )

^^ PM me with your shipping info and I intend to ship on Monday (can't get to the post office tomorrow sorry).

No worries, I'm patient and with the fur flying about the subject I think everyone participating will be a little more studious about shipping stuff.

The last PIF I claimed took about a month to recieve but the sender actually kept PMing me about the delays and time it was taking. Despite the length he was very forthright with information and I had no need to ask what was up.

Message first or PL? I sent him 3 PM's already, like I explained previously. His response was he'd mail the book out to me once his ebay auctions ended. Maybe he still intends to, maybe not? In any event if someone wants to confront him I don't object to it. I don't see the point though, woregul has been waiting since what, March??? I don't expect any positive resolution. I am a bit of a pessimist though.

MkKiller has been made aware of this issue in the Signature room several times today. He's just ignoring it.

MkKiller has been made aware of this issue in the Signature room several times today. He's just ignoring it.

Now I have personally made him aware of this. If he is really fooling around will people, then we’ll have a thunderstorm, promised. (thumbs u