• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Okay, here we go.

I am going to list a bunch of options. These will be clearly labeled with the word Option.

Please pick ONE of these options.

I will ship to USA and Canada on my dime. Other international, I will cover the first $15 and you'll pick up the rest of the tab.

It's that simple, folks.

Option 1: In a Pay It Forward first, I'm going to actually offer the exact same thing I just claimed! It will be a mystery box comprised entirely of Archie comics, with various titles and time periods represented. Woot.

archie_logo650x200.jpg

Option 2: Continuing the theme, this option is comprised of TPBs and Graphic Novels I have received in previous Pay It Forward lots I have claimed! The lucky winner will receive the first Peter Panzerfaust TPB, as well the seminal Green Lantern story Ganthet's Tale as well as Alan Grant's Batman/Demon teamup:

SAM_0694.jpg

Option 3: This unused advertising poster for the first issue of Grant Morrison's classic JLA run! I still can't believe nobody has picked this yet.

SAM_0517.jpg

Option 4: A full set of Siege and the subsequent Avengers: Prime mini-series. These issues ended the Dark Marvel era and basically completed the meta-arc begun with Civil War. Also, Cap makes out with a blue elf lady even though he's still in a relationship with Sharon Carter. What happens in Niffelheim stays in Niffelheim, I guess. Art by the great Alan Davis! Writing by the incredibly terrible Brian Michael Bendis! Hey, you can't win 'em all.

SAM_0322.jpg

Additionally, whoever claims something will also receive this mid-grade copy of Goon #4, plus whatever else I have lying around to throw in:

SAM_0695.jpg

Okay, here we go.

I am going to list a bunch of options. These will be clearly labeled with the word Option.

I will ship to USA and Canada on my dime. Other international, I will cover the first $15 and you'll pick up the rest of the tab.

It's that simple, folks.

Option 1: In a Pay It Forward first, I'm going to actually offer the exact same thing I just claimed! It will be a mystery box comprised entirely of Archie comics, with various titles and time periods represented. Woot.

archie_logo650x200.jpg

How long do I have to wait to claim another? lol

Okay, here we go.

It's that simple, folks.

archie_logo650x200.jpg

How long do I have to wait to claim another? lol

I'd be pretty surprised if you were missing anything I have to offer. Don't you have everything Archie? :o

I'd be pretty surprised if you were missing anything I have to offer. Don't you have everything Archie? :o

I’m still waiting for CB to grab some Charles Biro goodness… :D

Or for Hado to lay minty Spider-Women on me… lol

If only postal rates weren’t so bad this would be a lot more fun… :sorry:

Now taking requests. If there's something specific you want, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Chances are I don't have whatever bizarre comic fetish you're trying to satisfy, but anything is possible.
Got any Goon TPBs?

Now taking requests. If there's something specific you want, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Chances are I don't have whatever bizarre comic fetish you're trying to satisfy, but anything is possible.
Got any Goon TPBs?

Sorry, afraid not. I only have this issue of Goon because someone threw it into a lot I bought off the boards a while back.

Got any Goon TPBs?

Sorry, afraid not. I only have this issue of Goon because someone threw it into a lot I bought off the boards a while back.

darkhawk ?????

Got any Goon TPBs?

darkhawk ?????

That's a funny one, but serious inquires only, please.

:sumo:

ASM :)

I don't have any ASM, sorry.

Keep the requests coming! Or just claim one of my previous offers. Either or.

Keep the requests coming! Or just claim one of my previous offers. Either or.

Silver Age Marvel?

Hmm. I don't have much extra at the moment, but I've got a couple I guess. Maybe if I throw in some stuff from other publishers as well...

Option 5: Low grade Silver Age reader lot. These are low grade. And readers. So you know. But Silver Age goodness!

The previous options are also still available:

SAM_0697.jpg