• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Looking forward to reading the New X-Men stories again.It's been close to 30 years since I immersed myself in them.

My offer is Alf #1 CGC 9.6 old label.Case is cracked on the right edge & the top staple is real funky.Perfect for a crack ,press & sign by Robert Redford

I'll cover up to $15 for International shipping.Domestic if free.And yes,I've got bullitproof packing & boxes for slabs.

CGC1003.jpg

:takeit: With the Alf movie coming out soon I'm sure they'll be a signing plus its the newsstand edition making it a little bit cooler. Post my offer in a bit.

Looking forward to reading the New X-Men stories again.It's been close to 30 years since I immersed myself in them.

My offer is Alf #1 CGC 9.6 old label.Case is cracked on the right edge & the top staple is real funky.Perfect for a crack ,press & sign by Robert Redford

I'll cover up to $15 for International shipping.Domestic if free.And yes,I've got bullitproof packing & boxes for slabs.

CGC1003.jpg

:takeit: With the Alf movie coming out soon I'm sure they'll be a signing plus its the newsstand edition making it a little bit cooler. Post my offer in a bit.

Has all that messiness of your lack of sending out PiF books been sorted out 100%? I don't know, it'd be nice to hear from folks if they have the books they were promised IN HAND before you claim something else...Sorry dude, but your previous inaction left much to be desired...If you made good, great but I think until people actually have their books you should kinda wait before claiming something... 2c

Nevermind. I Googled.

Vaillant’s Contribution to Research and

Theory of Adult Development

Robert E. Nolan

Nidhin Kadavil

Abstract: Vaillant’s recent synthesis of the findings of three longitudinal studies on aging adds new

insights to our theories of adult development. These insights provide us with new sets of variables for

quasi-experimental and even descriptive studies of successful aging. His frame of reference is

fundamentally Erikson’s to which he adds two stages, Career Consolidation and Keeper of the Meaning.

He arrived at his model inductively over years of qualitative and quantitative longitudinal observations.

Crystal clear, now

Claudio has his tracking number he can vouce for me, As he has been he knows whats been going on.

I don’t think it’s a matter of proofs, Daniel, it’s just that people are a little reluctant to fully trust you because of the short time span, I think…

And it’s understandable… ;)

1/3 unfortunately doesn't convince me.

+1

That is what I am saying. I think until the matter is resolved 100% and the people who were supposed to get their books confirmed they have them, he should not be able to claim a book...I think it is in pretty poor taste he would claim a book prior to that anyway....Big surprise it is a CGC book too...However, I guess ultimately it is up to the person who posted the offering though....

Claudio has his tracking number he can vouce for me, As he has been he knows whats been going on.

I don’t think it’s a matter of proofs, Daniel, it’s just that people are a little reluctant to fully trust you because of the short time span, I think…

And it’s understandable… ;)

+1

It's like rebuilding your credit score- Not easy to do, but it can be done over time.

1/3 unfortunately doesn't convince me.

+1

That is what I am saying. I think until the matter is resolved 100% and the people who were supposed to get their books confirmed they have them, he should not be able to claim a book...I think it is in pretty poor taste he would claim a book prior to that anyway....Big surprise it is a CGC book too...However, I guess ultimately it is up to the person who posted the offering though....

Let’s make a thing clear: I am not justifying Mkkiller‘s fault as it happened, I am just appreciating his will to repair. But I agree with you there should be some consensus especially on the donor's part…

I was just trying to move the thread along, :/ As I said Tech voodoo has not gotten back to me, I messaged him, Take it for what its worth Yes it took me a while, But I had Moving issues and so on as I have been saying on these boards for a while now. Its up to you guys ow to put faith in me or not, And im hoping I can right my wrongs by being a little more open with everyone.

I guess it's up to Toz really :shrug:

I'm not trying to be mean or any of the other things either, I just don't like the idea of taking without giving.