• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Rev, no offense, but you have got to follow the full timeline to understand properly. :)

People were not criticizing Mkkillers comment (or whatever irony there may or may not be in it), but they were finding it questionable in context, because of his past faults which hes just fixing right now.

:gossip: I think he was being sarcastic.

Ok ill keep that in mind next time I leave something up there for days.

Based on your activity and these comments, hopefully there isn't a next time.

Now please, let‘s drop these comments. If Mkkiller will not behave correctly in the future he’ll be addressed. He knows it.

Let’s focus on the current offering… :)

My offer is Alf #1 CGC 9.6 old label.Case is cracked on the right edge & the top staple is real funky.Perfect for a crack ,press & sign by Robert Redford

I'll cover up to $15 for International shipping.Domestic if free.And yes,I've got bullitproof packing & boxes for slabs.

CGC1003.jpg

10 pages of banter only makes it seem like a long time but I have been kinda busy so here is option 2

Nexus Vol.2 #41 CGC 9.8 Baron & Rude magic.

CGC013.jpg

A little late on the update but here are the thank you letters from the last two PiF claims:

Superman Action Figure:

imRhuY3.jpg

Ben10 Spidermonkey Figure:

TgsAqAU.jpg

If you look closely at the bottom right of the Ben10 letter you'll see a personal message. This is only the 4th package I've sent them but they've remembered each package. These donations go a long way with the kids.

Thank you to everyone who has claimed an offer I've made; these letters exist because you put up the take it sign.

My offer is Alf #1 CGC 9.6 old label.Case is cracked on the right edge & the top staple is real funky.Perfect for a crack ,press & sign by Robert Redford

I'll cover up to $15 for International shipping.Domestic if free.And yes,I've got bullitproof packing & boxes for slabs.

CGC1003.jpg

10 pages of banter only makes it seem like a long time but I have been kinda busy so here is option 2

Nexus Vol.2 #41 CGC 9.8 Baron & Rude magic.

CGC013.jpg

Tough Crowd.How bout a 2 for 1.

Take both slabs.Same deal on international shipping.