• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Yes, for me it’s really special to get signed comics as I can’t have them from here, plus I am indebted to the work of Simonson and his wife Louise. :)

Glad you liked the signed comics, Thanks fro being such an amazing person and putting trust into me, It goes along way.

On another note I received my Pif from toz as I was opening it I smacked myself in the mouth with nexus it kind recoiled and made my lip bleed, HAHA, I guess karma, No?

That's a VERY good start to the road to redemption :applause:

(worship) Simonson (worship)

Yes, for me it’s really special to get signed comics as I can’t have them from here, plus I am indebted to the work of Simonson and his wife Louise. :)

Yeah, I seem to recall you telling me about that. But with my memory these days I seem to recall Bugs Bunny selling me a Double Whopper last week for lunch :(

BTW, I'm still painfully jealous of that JK photo you showed me :gossip:

Glad you liked the signed comics, Thanks fro being such an amazing person and putting trust into me, It goes along way.

On another note I received my Pif from toz as I was opening it I smacked myself in the mouth with nexus it kind recoiled and made my lip bleed, HAHA, I guess karma, No?

lol Yes

:kidaround:

Let’s keep the current offer on the last page:

(BTW, Mkkiller books look actually a lot better than his cell-phone pics. :insane: )

Option 1 Giant Size Spiderman #2, Marvel Milestones Blade, Vf-Nm

DSC00276.jpg

Option 2 The Uncanny X-men #268 (Classic Cover) NM

DSC00277.jpg

Option 3 X-O Manowar #1 1:20 Variant NM

DSC00278.jpg

So anyone going to roll the dice here? :baiting:

:popcorn:

I'm going to celebrate my holiday!

I'd hit that offer, but I have nothing to give away in return - at least that people would want.

-slym

Who knows until you offer it :baiting:

I'd hit that offer, but I have nothing to give away in return - at least that people would want.

-slym

Who knows until you offer it :baiting:[/

I often feel the same way, so I don't claim anything

Who knows until you offer it :baiting:

The only thing I have really is the AoA set of mutant books, and no one wanted to buy them at 25¢ each, I doubt they'd want them for free.

-slym

Nope nope nope.

Let me put it this way - if I say "I'll take it" to any offer, and then my offer sits for a week with no takers, and I have nothing else to offer, I am the individual_without_enough_empathy.

Nope.

-slym

Because the postage to Canada is absurd.

I won't do it on ebay so I am not doing it for free!

Hasn't the amount of people charging extra for postage to Canada given you guys a clue?

Canada is the most expensive place to ship to in the entire planet.

Maybe you guys need to talk to your politicians (shrug)