• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Post it!

bro its not a spider-woman 9.8 you don't have. if it is i'll eat my hat.

but on the rare day when it is, I will snatch it first!

Post it!

bro its not a spider-woman 9.8 you don't have. if it is i'll eat my hat.

but on the rare day when it is, I will snatch it first!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Platoon.jpg

:headbang:

So, here's mine:

$%28KGrHqUOKo4FG6J,Yr+iBR4fv5KJ6w~~60_57.JPG

No, not just those two issues! The whole 1st part of my offer is CrossGen's Brath, #s1-12 plus the Prequel. Why do I say it that way? Because the second part are the books I got from my past two offerings!

-Batman/Demon GN

-Green Lantern : Ganthet's Tale GN

-Archie Wedding "TPB"

-Fables TPB vol. 2

-Peter Panzerfaust TPB vol. 1

-TWD Governor's Special

-TWD Michonne Special

SAM_0720.jpg

wo6m.jpg

The only caveat is it might take a little longer than normal for me to ship them out, as I haven't finished reading the last three on the list yet! So when I do, I will ship these out.

I will ship anywhere, but if outside the US, I can only cover the first $12 of postage.

Pics are borrowed, every one - but I wouldn't lie to you guys.

:D

-slym

Very cool! (thumbs u

Slym, if you don’t go crazy about the Fearless Defenders #1 (which I strongly doubt… :D ) and will drop that one later on, I might want a copy. I totally dislike the series, but I wish to have it for documentation.

I would like to give a huge shoutout to Manicnerd who not only sent me the 75 mylars but added both copies of Battle Royale because he knows I like the storyline but never read the Manga version and also a copy of Priest 4. Thank you Sir! :):whee:

So, here's mine:

No, not just those two issues! The whole 1st part of my offer is CrossGen's Brath, #s1-12 plus the Prequel. Why do I say it that way? Because the second part are the books I got from my past two offerings!

-Batman/Demon GN

-Archie Wedding "TPB"

-Fables TPB vol. 2

-TWD Governor's Special

-TWD Michonne Special

SAM_0720.jpg

wo6m.jpg

The only caveat is it might take a little longer than normal for me to ship them out, as I haven't finished reading the last three on the list yet! So when I do, I will ship these out.

I will ship anywhere, but if outside the US, I can only cover the first $12 of postage.

-slym

Bumping Slym's awesome offering to the current page.

So, here's mine:

-Batman/Demon GN

-Archie Wedding "TPB"

-Fables TPB vol. 2

-TWD Governor's Special

-TWD Michonne Special

SAM_0720.jpg

wo6m.jpg

-slym

Great offer!

:takeit:

So, here's mine:

-Batman/Demon GN

-Archie Wedding "TPB"

-Fables TPB vol. 2

-TWD Governor's Special

-TWD Michonne Special

SAM_0720.jpg

wo6m.jpg

Great offer!

:takeit:

Awesome, it is yours!

:applause:

*edit* - as of last night, I am now done with the Peter Panzerfaust trade. Pretty good, considering I tore through it in one sitting! So it shouldn't take too long to get these out, davedawg.

-slym