• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Yes... I used the plastic from slym when I shipped CAHokie his PIF. I got the plastic when I ordered the secret wars set.

Thanks for the clarification Manic Nerd! :banana: Slym and I were determined to track it down. I would imagine it is a bit odd to receive a package from someone you never dealt with before and have it be your very own custom packing supplies. Too funny.

No, I have not had the pleasure of doing business with JoeCGC or EightClaps. I am standing by the ManicNerd theory. :)

So slym cuts up every plastic sign he sees? :o

:P

Heh - I only go after ones put out on "public" land, never private-owned areas. I honestly think these signs are ugly and make any area they are planted in ugly. I don't mean one here or there, either. In my area, housing developments try so hard to sell their empty houses that there are usually 3 or 4, sometimes as many as 7, signs on every corner for a 4-mile radius around that housing development. I know the plastic is about as strong as double-thick cardboard yet weighs at least a little less than regular cardboard. So, I do what I can to beautify my neighbourhood.

:)

-slym

For my offering, I have another large, hopefully interesting lot - Excalibur #s 71-107 straight through, plus a couple of other issues I will throw in.

9inj.jpg

40 issues in total.

:D

-slym

A good portion of this run is written by Warren Ellis.

Definitely a good read. (thumbs u

I've thought about taking this lot, read it, then give it to the neighbors kid. But I really don't know what I have to offer up.

Maybe a Walking Dead compendium and some other stuff. I don't really have any newer comics so not sure what anyone would be interested in

I did not even knew Excalibur lasted for so long (I stopped after Alan Davis' second tenure, which was pretty nice).

I need to pick the final issue, with Meggan and Captain Britain‘s marriage. :)

SPOILERS!!! rantrant

Thanks for ruining it for everyone! rantrantrantrant

:P

I've thought about taking this lot, read it, then give it to the neighbors kid. But I really don't know what I have to offer up.

Maybe a Walking Dead compendium and some other stuff. I don't really have any newer comics so not sure what anyone would be interested in

Just do it. Everyone here loves everything!

Trades seem to go pretty fast round here!

I should mention, since this is such a large lot, I can only cover the first $10 of shipping outside the US.

:eek:

-slym

Yes, no worries 69 Camaro. The members here are known to like Golden, Silver and Bronze age comics as well :) Take the dive and join the fun!

That offer would probably be claimed in minutes.

That offer would probably be claimed in minutes.

I was thinking the same thing.

I should mention, since this is such a large lot, I can only cover the first $10 of shipping outside the US.

:eek:

-slym

:takeit:

I'll put something up within the next couple of hours. Just need to quickly learn a couple things.

Thanks slym!

Joe

"Go Fish" can be learned fairly quickly hm

So can drawing stick figures. For most people, anyway. Are you trying to learn something specific, or can it be anything as long as it can be learned quickly?

Trying to figure out how to put pictures up here. I should be ready soon